Armor Builders In or Near Central Florida Going to Mega-Con

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY AREN'T THERE MORE MEMBERS IN MIAMI!?! T-T

oh well...I know tubachris85x is up in Broward...still kinda far though... :(

I might not be able to go to Megacon... but there is a Convention in Miami in like 2 weeks...so...anybody going to Mizucon??? :O

since my suit is broken...i'm going to be "S15 the Spartan Pimp" :O

I'm game for getting a group together to go to Megacon. It's going to be a speed build for me but I'm up for the challenge.

Megacon Seems like it is going to be out best bet as of meeting together for an event. Its dates for those that do not know are February of this coming year on the 17th, 18th, and the 19th. Im currently looking into how to get a Booth setup or some sort of thing established at the convention where we might be able to raise money for an Organization or a foundation of sorts, or just to raise money for the people that run the 405th cause im sure it isnt cheap. Ill try to get more information and possibly contact a few mods as to how i would go about this and maybe get something set up if they dont already have anything in the works. Keep building 405th Rt Out.

Announcement!!!

Ok This is an announcement on a Possible location to hold an armor party. I have a few in the works but i need to let you all know is that it would be here in Titusville Florida, In Brevard county for those of you that don't know. So who might be willing to carpool ride a bike bus or even fly here (lol jk, but maybe not?) for an armor party i need to know a head of time so i can set it up. So Post here in the thread or message me if you think you would like to attend.

I would love to come to an armor party, although i'm not too sure what that would consist of, bouncing around ideas and maybe testing those ideas, or maybe we can start a central florida chapter of the 405th, with the 405ths blessing of course. And i would definitely join any pep armor group going to megacon it would be my first convention. so i would defnitely be eager to go. it would mean working double time but it would be worth it. I'm here in St. petersburg, fl. I didn't know such a good armor builder like blackula727. we should get together. i could be your apprentice lol. let me know.

Im up for Megacon too. :) If I can get info on it! XD Ill find out when and where (probably the convention centre in Tampa?) Im only on helmets though sooo. XD Maybe I could get a suit up in time depending on when it is. :)

Im up for Megacon too. :) If I can get info on it! XD Ill find out when and where (probably the convention centre in Tampa?) Im only on helmets though sooo. XD Maybe I could get a suit up in time depending on when it is. :)

Well A Suit isnt all that time consuming to build if you have three things. A) The Materials, B) The money to get extra Materials if needed, and Most of all C) No life, No Job and Lots of time to Build all day everyday. (Like me :3)

Well A Suit isnt all that time consuming to build if you have three things. A) The Materials, B) The money to get extra Materials if needed, and Most of all C) No life, No Job and Lots of time to Build all day everyday. (Like me :3)

Well Im a 14 year old guy in the Summer so yeah! :D Itll probably be just an MC suit or ODST since I already have the helmets in progress.

I would love to come to an armor party, although i'm not too sure what that would consist of, bouncing around ideas and maybe testing those ideas, or maybe we can start a central florida chapter of the 405th, with the 405ths blessing of course. And i would definitely join any pep armor group going to megacon it would be my first convention. so i would defnitely be eager to go. it would mean working double time but it would be worth it. I'm here in St. petersburg, fl. I didn't know such a good armor builder like blackula727. we should get together. i could be your apprentice lol. let me know.

The thing with Megacon Is If you can come in a suit, Good, If you come in a helmet Awesome for the effort, If you just come and represent the 405th Fantastically sweet. Megacon Isnt just about the suits. Its more of Promoting the 405th for those that do not know, and getting the Idea out there for constructing Halo armor on your own. And as for what would happen at an armor party (Pending if someone hosts one) is just about what you said, People getting together bouncing ideas off of each other telling the bios behind the suits, as you build them and just making friends who are willing to build beside you and make awesome Halo Costumes.

Well Im a 14 year old guy in the Summer so yeah! :D Itll probably be just an MC suit or ODST since I already have the helmets in progress.

Well Megacon is held in Orlando at the Orlando convention center. The whole thing spans over a three day period, February 17, 18th and 19th of 2012, so i think you might have time to build an awesome suit. d ^v^

I'll go to MegaCon if you guys get your suits done in time, be cool to go with others in Halo related suits, mines Hayabusa and people think its Starwars related so if there are others representing Halo then they will get the idea of where my armor originates from

I'll go to MegaCon if you guys get your suits done in time, be cool to go with others in Halo related suits, mines Hayabusa and people think its Starwars related so if there are others representing Halo then they will get the idea of where my armor originates from

*Stammers like Crazy* Dude ive seen your build. Just to be able to stand in the same room wearing armor next to someone of your skill would be an honor!! 83 Must Build Like Mad!!! And On a side note, Ive never seen a starwars suit look as awesome as your Hyabusa build xD lol.

*Stammers like Crazy* Dude ive seen your build. Just to be able to stand in the same room wearing armor next to someone of your skill would be an honor!! 83 Must Build Like Mad!!! And On a side note, Ive never seen a starwars suit look as awesome as your Hyabusa build xD lol.

LOL I would say patience and lots of sanding rather than skill, I think because its white and alot of people never seen the Hayabusa unless they are a Halo fan, automatically associate it with Starwars. If you work on your suit regularly than you should have plenty of time to finish it for Megacon, Im thinking about taking a whack at attempting to build a foam Reach set of armor to use also, I must admit the pep suit is not the most comfortable thing to wear and lacks alot of mobility so staying dressed in the MKVI all day can get hot and tiring.
Hope you guys get your suits done in time, it would be great to attend Megacon with fellow members from the 405th

LOL I would say patience and lots of sanding rather than skill, I think because its white and alot of people never seen the Hayabusa unless they are a Halo fan, automatically associate it with Starwars. If you work on your suit regularly than you should have plenty of time to finish it for Megacon, Im thinking about taking a whack at attempting to build a foam Reach set of armor to use also, I must admit the pep suit is not the most comfortable thing to wear and lacks alot of mobility so staying dressed in the MKVI all day can get hot and tiring.
Hope you guys get your suits done in time, it would be great to attend Megacon with fellow members from the 405th

Have you seen the Build im doing? =.=.....There are going to be several fans needed to maintain a comfortable zone in my suits lol. And Cool again on the megacon Guys, Looking forward to it.

Have you seen the Build im doing? =.=.....There are going to be several fans needed to maintain a comfortable zone in my suits lol. And Cool again on the megacon Guys, Looking forward to it.

Yeah I took a look, not bad still have a ways to go but at least you have the hardest parts done, fans are nice but a built in air conditioner is better, trust me I about had a heat stroke just wearing mine for an hour and I was in air conditioner. I also still need to mount the Katana on the back but its been to hot lately so progress on any of my builds have come to a crawl

I see there are more members commiting to go to Megacon hope more decide to show

Yeah I took a look, not bad still have a ways to go but at least you have the hardest parts done, fans are nice but a built in air conditioner is better, trust me I about had a heat stroke just wearing mine for an hour and I was in air conditioner. I also still need to mount the Katana on the back but its been to hot lately so progress on any of my builds have come to a crawl

I see there are more members commiting to go to Megacon hope more decide to show

As do I, If More people show up This could turn into a Bigger thing than just a Convention lol. It'd be awesome if we got five or six guys all in Halo armor just strutting around the con xD lol. And i think i may know what im gonna do with the fans in use a combination of fans that Both Pull cool air in and Blow the hot air out.

As do I, If More people show up This could turn into a Bigger thing than just a Convention lol. It'd be awesome if we got five or six guys all in Halo armor just strutting around the con xD lol. And i think i may know what im gonna do with the fans in use a combination of fans that Both Pull cool air in and Blow the hot air out.

Sounds like you got a plan, but it seems like its the under armor thats cooking me sad thing is its not that heavy, so fans wouldn't help me, I may build something else for Megacon if I have the time, I have all the materials I just got to get to building it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back