Armor Colaberations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDashIVXx

Sr Member
So I know we all have a ton of projects, and frankly, some of you dont need another suit. but going back to going jeorge and how fast we got that done, I think it would be cool to all pitch in, were we somehow decide on a list of who goes where, and we all build one peice, and send them to the now owner for them to paint. Then they build a peice with us for someone else, and send those to that person, and so on. Just like these shows were someone builds a house off the grid. I know It may take a while, and it wont be oy you, but I think we could crank out a whole bunch of suits before the outpost discoveries events and help people out.

This is just an idea and I would like to hear your opinions...

So I know we all have a ton of projects, and frankly, some of you dont need another suit. but going back to going jeorge and how fast we got that done, I think it would be cool to all pitch in, were we somehow decide on a list of who goes where, and we all build one peice, and send them to the now owner for them to paint. Then they build a peice with us for someone else, and send those to that person, and so on. Just like these shows were someone builds a house off the grid. I know It may take a while, and it wont be oy you, but I think we could crank out a whole bunch of suits before the outpost discoveries events and help people out.

This is just an idea and I would like to hear your opinions...
I'm part of a few different prop groups and some of them have Secret Santa style events where there's a three month build window and then a trade. Group builds are fun for sure but you need to have a large crew of relatively high skill so that they don't get burned out or strapped for cash.

For the purpose of Outpost Discovery prep I am planning some 405th Build-Along type things so that we can get a bunch of good quality suits out this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back