Armor for my Lady friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjsuner

Hey guyz/girlz
Ok, so, for some reason, i cannot make a topic in the noob fourm, so i am having to make this here, and i realy did not want to make it here... but anywayz, a mod can move it...

Ok so, my lady friend (who might soon be my girl friend) wants to make some Halo armor, she is not sure what kind yet, but i have offered to help her with it. Anywayz, I am not sure what to do about her um.... boobs.... i am not sure what size she iz, but i am pretty sure she is a C or over... And she is 5'11" (and im 5'8" xD)

So, this goes out to you Girlz mostly, how should we got about compensating for her bust?
I'll will try to find a pic of her... if you guyz need it..

CJ, it's okay if your girlfriend is taller then you. Mine is taller then me too :p
By about 2 millimeters or so.

But about the, erm, bust, you could compensate by making the parts a higher scale, or modifying the raw model.
And besides, if you look at Kat, her chest plate is the same shape as the other Spartans, it's just a way of padding the armor.
Good luck, anyways :p

I've heard that our chests fit into the chestpiece without a problem. They look a bit spacious on the inside, so just adjust the padding accordingly.

Well, if i make the peice bigger, won't the whole chest look to big?
And what do you mean by adjusting the padding? Cuz to me, im not sure if she is just wearing a push-up or what, but her bust always seems to be pretty "perky"....

When I started reading this thread all I could think of was "awwwwwwww" It's the thought the counts :)

When I started reading this thread all I could think of was "awwwwwwww" It's the thought the counts :)
haha, ya, i have been tryin to trach how how to play Halo well. xD
So, she haz choosen the Scout helmet, but im not sure if she means the reach one, or the halo 3 one, she has not gotten back to me yet on that...

Sorry for a double post, but edit not working...
She is sure she wants the halo 3 scout! and, she wants Halo reach armor, which is great! cuz i was fearing boobs in Halo 3 armor!
suggestions?

Well Reach Armour might work better as there is no Halo 3 Scout chest piece made (VROGY is working on one methinks) and you have more custom torsos to choose from. I'd show her some torsos and get her to choose the right one.

Also, make the helmet using a HD file. I made mine from low def, and I'm telling you, it is HELL to try to get into the right shape.

I am thinking just making her the standard armor because she is not all that picky, she just loves spending time with me xD (and she not even my GF yet xD) so, i will show her what options she has... also, will probably be trying to use the foam method... maybe.... Help?

Yeah, I don't recall Nat mentioning any difficulties in this regard, and I read through most of the pages on that topic.

There are female reach files out there. someone made em a few weeks ago. time for the super duper handy dandy search button!

OK guyz/galz,
thank you so much for the help! i am highly surprised that this became a "hot topic" (AKA, red in the forum). And when she gets home, i will have to try and take some "mesurements" of her head so that i can start her helmet (hardest part probabaly?) and then we will figure out the rest...
Any adivce for mesureing?

hmm i think we need pictures of your girlfreinds "bust" to give accurate advice for completely constructive purposes of course

Nat has also built the regular mkvi as well. The chest/torso shouldn't be a problem. Most guys have to add padding under the chest any way to keep it in place comfortably. I know my chest plate has lots of room underneath. It will be the arm and leg files where you have the greatest problem. I would talk to halogoddess about where she found them, they are slimmed down forearms, shoulders, thighs and shins. So as far as the torso goes, scale it normally, in other words measure the width of her shoulders where it should sit and that should about do it.

lol, Sonic, don't worry, i am trying to find a pic of her, so far, no luck... xD i'll ask her for one, since she is on vaction, im sure hse has a few taken with her in em...
And Brandon, thanks for the suggestions/adivce, but i think we are going to go with Reach armor...
I think i might try out the foam method of armor on her... i have been wanting to try it out...
Also, does anybody know if there is any other Halo 3 scout helmets out there besides those 2 on the wiki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back