Armor Makin' Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Bandit XX

So, a friend and I are going to RvB Toronto next year. We've decided that we're going in our own armor (the kind we use in matchmaking), we're even going to go on the metro and have a camera guy (another friend we decide to drag along) record the whole thing. (Yes we are going to post it on Youtube!) If We're nice and have the time, we might even make something for them - a marine suit maybe? Anyways, here's our armor.

BlackBandit4a613875f3e4f.jpg

EOD Helm, EVA shoulders, CQB Torso - Mine will have (simulated) battle damage.

BlackBandit4a6823d46ec0c.jpg

Rogue Helm, EVA shoulders, EOD Torso.

I'm wondering, how hard are these pieces to make? Any suggestions to making them quickly (without sacrificing quality)?

Thanks in advance!

You could do them quickly if your good at pep it took me 2 dyas to make the chest and maybe resin the glass all in 1 day so for maybe bout 3-4 weeks of full on dedicated work to be that is fast i have spend 2 months on mine and it's still isn't complete due to addiction of video games

Sounds like a good plan, but this kind of thread is best saved for when you have some progress to show. See 'indecision/attention/WIP threads' in the Warnings and Offenses list.

No harm, no foul, but I'll have to lock the thread for the time being. Best of luck with your costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back