Armor Progress Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen alot of people searching for the link to get a armor progress sig. Well I figured that I would help the people out. This is the link that I've found while looking in the forums. If there are any others post a link and I'll add them.

Spartan simple and detailed, and ODST progress signatures

Please feel free to post whether this tread has been helpful as I would like to keep is relatively active so it will be easier for the new people to search for.

I think it should be stickied to get all of those people to stop asking where to get them. Wait, most dont read the stickies...

Bigalt424 said:
I think it should be stickied to get all of those people to stop asking where to get them. Wait, most dont read the stickies...
Ain't that the truth. :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think alot of people do but everyone wants a armor progress sig to show off how far they are on their armor, that was my reason for wanting one anyway, and I'm seeing more and more people wanting and/or asking members where they got theirs. I figured this would save some time and embarrasment to the new and old people.

reason for edit, spelling correction.

I apologize for bumping this but the new people are starting to ask about these sigs again instead of looking for it and I figured it would be better to just bump this then to make a new one. Again my apologies.

Dragonknight said:
I apologize for bumping this but the new people are starting to ask about these sigs again instead of looking for it and I figured it would be better to just bump this then to make a new one. Again my apologies.
what about weapons?

Now that weapons are becoming more popular I can get starrted on making weapon images.

Ithica

If there are any publicly available weapon progress signatures I will be more then happy to post the links here. That said. If you manage to get any type of weapon sig set up Ithica or any of the other software capable members please send me the link and I will post it here.

Hmm. Maybe the new people are afraid of or have yet to figure out the search function. The new people are still asking about the armor progress signatures. It's so sad to see a useful thread go to waste. So if someone would please post on this thread to keep it near the top or a moderator sticky it. I would appreciate it.

Dragonknight

well thanks for posting this man, i would use it but i custom do mine also. but if i ever want to do those i know where i can now.

i would custom do mine but i just got photoshop and how do i creat like colours cause the brush only smears the colours it doesnt create solid ones

Redgeneral said:
That site that you gave for the progress sigs doesn't work for me. Give me an Internal Server Error.

Me too, I was hoping to get the ODST one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back