Armor Scale Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys are really good at getting off topic. If the 3d render is too much of a distraction I'll be more than happy to take the pic down and let you guys continue on with your derailment. Can we keep the maturity level above 3rd grade and continue on topic for those who actually do want help.

When you started on your forearms, did you use your body cast, make new casts of your arms or just use your 3d model measurements?

Actually I used all three. Made a secondary mold of the lifecast used it as my base, built up the clay and used my references to insure scale.

FullArmorallangles.jpg

custom, its a mix of halo 2, the action figures, and some touch up additions. Just outside the 15% for those of you legal buffs.

nope not this time. Side shot taken from Life Size statue, front from in game model, and top from in game model, Back was my best guess from lining up the other pictures (i couldn't find a good back shot).

Ben Streeper wrote:
sorry sean I worked on the helmet a little, don't mind do yeah?

Nah, be my guest. You're working on a resource for armor scale, not a tribute... It's more important that all the Helmets detail all matches one another.

Have you done any work on fixing the bicep piece?

Last edited by a moderator:
still working on it but hers what I got so far. I'm trying to take it from all the images I have and make a fair comparison. Let me know what you think.

armtop.jpg

been at work alot sorry I haven't posted in a while. I am having some trouble with the helmet (fear not I will carry on) so I decided to work some on the other end. No not there the calves. Today I whipped this up and on my next day off I am going to see jus how acurate my measurements are. Let me know if one of you gets to it first.

calfparts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back