Armor Scaling (Odst)

Status
Not open for further replies.

banshee01930

Hey, my name is Max, and I have just begun assembling my armor out of paper. I have started with the ODST helmet, and it looks like the file may be too small. I am 6'1" tall, and fairly lean. I was wondering if anyone else that has a similar body has put the helmet together to find it'll be too small. If so, what scale do you recommend using?

How big around is your head? (Not asking in a sarcastic or jerky way, it's just good to have an idea for help with sizing.) I'm 5'9", and the default sizing was just about the right size (if not slightly too large) on me. You MIGHT have to upscale it, but I'd finish the pep and see how it ends up before deciding that. You can always trade it with someone for something or give it away. :p

Flyerfye said:
How big around is your head? (Not asking in a sarcastic or jerky way, it's just good to have an idea for help with sizing.) I'm 5'9", and the default sizing was just about the right size (if not slightly too large) on me. You MIGHT have to upscale it, but I'd finish the pep and see how it ends up before deciding that. You can always trade it with someone for something or give it away. :p

Thanks for the Advice!

Last edited by a moderator:
jhayes90 said:
i know how to scale if you still need it

I know how to scale it. What I'm asking is if I need to scale it, and if I do, how much, since (based on how much I've put together) it looks like it might end up being a little small for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back