Armor Storage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

Well, i was looking for a place to keep my armor today and i couldnt seem to find a closet that had enough room for it. So i was wondering where do you keep your armor? Do you use a stand or put it on a manikan? Cause my armor is usually just on a shelf in my room.

SpArtan-270 said:
Well, i was looking for a place to keep my armor today and i couldnt seem to find a closet that had enough room for it. So i was wondering where do you keep your armor? Do you use a stand or put it on a manikan? Cause my armor is usually just on a shelf in my room.

Well, I can't really say for my Spartan Armor as yet [I'm still waiting for it ;)], but I'll probably go with what I used for both my TE Sandtrooper and ROTJ Fett...a Pelican 1650. It holds everything of mine cept my Blaster and Helmet. My Helmet travels around in a Flightbag by Tru-Spec.

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

Hope this helps...

Stay safe,

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a good idea but I cant really fit my armor into a case. The Spartan Armor is too thick and armored to fit it all into a case. I could probably fit the forearms, shoulder pads, and shin pads their but the rest would have to be put somewhere else. The thing is Boba Fett isnt as armored up as Masterchief and has more cloth and stuff but Masterchief is pretty much all armor.

I actually had the same problem with my armor. I couldn't fit it anywhere, so I just decided to make a mannequin out of PVC. It was quite fun to do and I bought all the parts from Home Depot. I assembled the mannequin in about 30 minutes with glue, and now he stands tall with my armor. Here are some pictures as I was building last week:

[attachment=1738:S6300145.JPG]

[attachment=1739:S6300150.JPG]

[attachment=1740:S6300155.JPG]

SpArtan-270 said:
Thats a good idea but I cant really fit my armor into a case. The Spartan Armor is too thick and armored to fit it all into a case. I could probably fit the forearms, shoulder pads, and shin pads their but the rest would have to be put somewhere else. The thing is Boba Fett isnt as armored up as Masterchief and has more cloth and stuff but Masterchief is pretty much all armor.

Your armour looks linda warped and thinned out.
What happened? Did you make it PEP outta paper? I mean not trying to be mean here, but it looks really strange.
But im buying some neodymiane magnets and using them to connect them to a strap that I can put on anywhere, and I can wear it going over one shoulder and below the other so I can carry the gun on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have mine strapped and laying on the floor, sometimes I hang it from my drapes, looks like a dummy without a helmet, most of the time though, I feel better laying it on the floor, otherwise, I could just toss it into my closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back