Armor Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanCOG

Jr Member
Im going to make a custom set of armor and weapons and i'm in the process of making their background story right now. If you want a copy of it then pm me and ill send it. But for now you'll just have to wait and see!

What was the point of this thread? You just said this whole thing about this armor thats not even finished, and just say "you'll have to wait and see"?

So you're creating a fiction centered around you armor? That's pretty cool! I don't think anybody has done that, unless you mean you're making a story about a character. Is the armor passed on or something? Do tell.

naw im just taking bits and pieces of different suits and smashing them together. Like i got the Halo 2 marine Torso with a halo ODST knife on the back. And im going with the sergeant johnson look, no helmet but i have real camo under. And the story is gonna be after chief and evrything, and the main character... ill send you my rough draft.

Hey spartanCOG just a wondering if you've read the 405th rules (sorry i cannot find them) that your thread needs to be well thought out (sorry if this sounds bad) but before you start creating topics you must 1. have already started the w.i.p (work in progess) or 2. have something to show for it (like a concept or something) to show your ideas and so people can comment on them and i dont think this topic is in the right thread but apart from that u'll most likely have to get progress images on here A.S.A.P before this gets locked , but apart from that little problem sounds like an alright idead i have seen other people wanting to create custom armors and to back it up with a story

[attachment=10722:p_00026.jpg]Finished the Torso this morning[attachment=10723:p_00029.jpg][attachment=10724:p_00038.jpg]This is the knife, even though its like the size of a machete

nah, as of right now im broke and resin isn't cheap. i used the goofrom paper mache to give it a semi-hardened feel.Hopefully ill have resin by the time i get to a helmet

okay, latest addition to the armor. Lol the colors are like super clashing.

[attachment=10731:p_00041.jpg][attachment=10730:p_00040.jpg][attachment=10729:p_00039.jpg]

Im starting on a MA-5k Rifle. ill have updates in due time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back