Where
Hey y'all!

Figured I'd share this model for an AirTag holder that fits nicely inside the lid of those popular Sterilite footlockers a lot of us use for carrying armor to cons and such. The base of it fits snugly into one of the indentations on the underside of the lid and can be tacked in place with super glue on the edges to keep it secure. The top "lid" can be put in place with velcro, and that has the bonus effect of giving a little gap for the sound (and bluetooth/UWB precision finding signals!) to come out so it's not totally sealed. I've attached the models to this post.

(I've also thrown in a picture of my armor crates I finished labeling a few weeks ago; I'm super happy with how they turned out. I even used the correct fonts from the 405th style guide!)

View attachment 345536

View attachment 345532
View attachment 345533
where did you get the decals for your totes or do you still have the files for them so I can get some printed for mine

Where

where did you get the decals for your totes or do you still have the files for them so I can get some printed for mine
The very first post in this thread has templates and files for making your own labels using one of the many brands of Vinyl decal cutters.

MicaHusky Thanks for the awesome model to hold the air tags! I will be printing this and using it soon.

Joined the husky gang

Attachments

• 20240402_183416.jpg
    20240402_183416.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
I was inspired by MicaHusky and decided to model my own AirTag holder. Putting the files here for others to use if they want them.

1713268740425.png
IMG_5210.jpg

The lid here slides into place to hold it secure. There is also a cutout so you can remove the holder from the case if you want.

Attachments

• Lid with Text.stl
    76.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Holder.stl
    179.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Lid.stl
    12.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back