Armour Alteration - Flood Infected ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Canadian Regiments Great Journey, will they travel amidst their own borders? Or will they take it one step further, down into the southern lands of the Americas, next time, on DRAGONBALL

FTFY

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

More finished costume pics please. :) This looks great. Love the creativity and effort gone into this project.

Amazing! The best flood cosplay I've ever seen. It's also the first but I'm not sure anything could top it anyway :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Flood Infected AKA Flood Infected Marine, Bungie was too lazy to make a new model for infected odsts.

View attachment 25044

"Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide!"

View attachment 25044

I'm gonna take my lashings for this necro post, but how often do you see a flood build? Answer, now. Holy grossness! I had to click on this picture because I thought it was in-game..but it's you! So cool.

The painting alone is outstanding.

I'm gonna take my lashings for this necro post, but how often do you see a flood build? Answer, now. Holy grossness! I had to click on this picture because I thought it was in-game..but it's you! So cool.

The painting alone is outstanding.

I've seen myself in Halo trilogy style and Mesh has done a Halo 4 multiplayer style. I think that's about it to be honest.

BlazedStarbon gave me permission to necropost with this necrophage.

DSC01471.jpg

FANGS don't hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back