Artists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
was curious to see if anybody on here did any kind of drawing or artwork?
i was inspired to make this topic after i drew this little picture, never done anything like this, usually just draw people, never in any kind of armor/sci-fi stuff/mechs, etc.
took me about 30 minutes. and i'm very pleased with it, i might do more.

eoddoodlecopy.jpg

baconmaster6969 said:
that's awesome, i'm def putting you on my watchlist :p
and thank you, yours is pretty awesome as well.

heh heh. thanks
so you have a graphic tablet right?

Last edited by a moderator:
baconmaster6969 said:
haha, yes I do :p Love it (even though it's acting up right now.)
nice i've had mine for 4 years and it fianally died on me
thank goodness i got another for Christmas :cool:

xXBattle RifleXx said:
nice i've had mine for 4 years and it fianally died on me
thank goodness i got another for Christmas :cool:
I had a small one for a while, and it was hard for me to use because I'm left handed. and I always hit the touch strip with my hand as I drew. --Anyway, I lost the pen and decided rather than just go get a new pen I'd go get a whole new tablet, and I got one of the larger ones with two touch-strips on it, and it works so much better. :D
but sometimes the point recognition (or whatever its called) doesnt work. but I'm still highly satisfied.

Looking nice everyone. Personally I always thought mechs and such were easier because you can mess with proportions on them much more then people. Man seeing this thread makes me want to go and draw some new stuff...

Anyway here's a preliminary and final of one of my original mechs. I'm not very good but I just keep making different versions until I get it just how I like it, or close enough :lol: .

MimaPreliminary001.jpg

MimaDefinitive001.jpg

Sigma-LS said:
Looking nice everyone. Personally I always thought mechs and such were easier because you can mess with proportions on them much more then people. Man seeing this thread makes me want to go and draw some new stuff...

Anyway here's a preliminary and final of one of my original mechs. I'm not very good but I just keep making different versions until I get it just how I like it, or close enough :lol: .

Oh wow... those are amazing :eek:
I love them. I wish I could draw mechs, I can never get them how I like them. but I've always drawn people so it generally is the first thing I think to draw when i put pen to paper (or fake pen to tablet, etc) I need some practice on mechs, I just might start doing them just for the sake of practice...

EDIT: I figure I should put my Deviantart Link up as well :p

xXBattle RifleXx said:
lol this thread just made me break ouy the photoshop XD
im drawing an E.O.D spartan 0.0
Huzzah, if I could get my tablet working properly I'd be drawing some right now. I could probably fix it by restarting my computer, but that takes way too long. :p

Used to do some artistry, but I find it hard to find inspiration for things these days... And my awesome touch screen laptop went and died on me... :'(

I'll see if I can't get some of my stuff to show y'all.

Edit: Got a couple of cell phone quality pics. I'm definitely into more realistic styles of drawing.

Based off of a display called "The Werm" by Dan and Dave Buck:
werm.jpg

Based off album art for the band "Haste the Day":
0526080006Lmh.jpg

A quick sketch of Disturbed's "Indestructible" album cover:
0823082227_0001.jpg

Achille said:
Used to do some artistry, but I find it hard to find inspiration for things these days... And my awesome touch screen laptop went and died on me... :'(

I'll see if I can't get some of my stuff to show y'all.

Edit: Got a couple of cell phone quality pics. I'm definitely into more realistic styles of drawing.

Based off of a display called "The Werm" by Dan and Dave Buck:
werm.jpg

Based off album art for the band "Haste the Day":
0526080006Lmh.jpg

A quick sketch of Disturbed's "Indestructible" album cover:
0823082227_0001.jpg

those are awesome! i really like the first two. is the second one paint or charcoal?

Well. I cant really call myself an artist yet.. Still studying on my course... Still too young..

Elite_Halo_by_smilie5768.jpg

Elite
fd7049a852f70494.jpg

Lamborghini gallarado
f015cac4bafb52cf8dc3261f5cb706fa.jpg

Marcus Fenix
Call_of_duty_4_by_smilie5768.jpg

Cod 4 S.A.S
Chiahuaha_by_smilie5768.jpg

My dog sleeping..
44de5f4de59a788a2638c5b35878935a.jpg

The chief
Samus_Metroid_by_smilie5768.jpg

Samus.

I dont really upload my new peices of work. Most of this is over a year old.. I really have to update my deviantart..
Sorry for posting so many.. I dont think your artistic skill can speak for itself with only one peice of work..

Nice work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back