Artists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some free time at work, so I just did this in photoshop.

pooper_smoke.jpg

Just a few things I did bored in high school, haven't really drawn much in the few years since graduation though.
8d696972.jpg

S3010001.jpg

mandoarmorcustomcolor.jpg

scan.jpg

and my Richard from LFGComic fanart
val.jpg

none colored as illustrator has never agreed with me :p

Awesome drawings and work! Pooper if you dont mind could I use that pic for my desktop? And could you make one like that but with an ODST please?

Omega, nice sketches but why Naruto? From what Ive seen of it I dont know why its so popular.......

To everyone who did a AWesome job with Drawings, photoshopped drawns/ pictures, and other awesomely pictures.

High5 to you all, and a cookie to finish it off :3
I indeed doo draw too, but dont have a scanner.. or a camera to display my drawings :mad: Well maybe nextweek i can get it on here.

SprayNoob (Ralph P.)

Spartan857 said:
Awesome drawings and work! Pooper if you dont mind could I use that pic for my desktop? And could you make one like that but with an ODST please?

Omega, nice sketches but why Naruto? From what Ive seen of it I dont know why its so popular.......
Sent you a message. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how you typed Speak. ^^

Actually, the quote is : A hero need not speak. when he is gone, the world will speak for him"

I knew something was wrong with "Speak"...

And the "them" part was a mess up. It was "them", but then I tryed to change it to "him" without an getting rid of "them" it. It didn't work out too well...

Thanks for the comment!

EDIT: Fixed the spelling and added a new picture.

CHEERS!

pooper said:
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to add another photoshop photo.

firechief.jpg

That fire effect is wicked!! you should change the text to "where spartans are forged"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back