Assassins creed vs Call of Duty 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 110

So its suppost to be out now(i think) its on the 360 right? if anyones played it can you let me know ifs its worth it, because im debating between assassins creed and Call of duty 4. So hard to choose...

These games are so far apart style wise, you cant really compare. Their both kick @$$ in their respective genres :D

LOL i just picked it up not 10 minutes ago. I had a little deposit on it so after I do a few science things and some Studying ill try it out

Assassins Creed has some crazy reviews floating around. I have seen them at 5.5 to 10 out of ten. How can the spectrum be that different? It looks really good and is a unique concept, that alone is enough for me to buy it. You can pick it up at Fry's electronics for $39.99. You cant beat that price. When I try it I will give another response. Of course you need a Fry's in your area, I am lucky enough to have one.
As for comparing it to COD4, I don't think you can. They are so different from one another. COD 4 is a great game and the multi player is addictive. I need to stop playing that and reading this forum so I can actually get my Spiker's done.

Assasins C. cool visuals, lots of detail on backrounds, and cities single player only.
COD4 cool graphics, lots of detail, shorter single player time. multiplayer.

2 cool but different games. get both!!

drgon47 said:
These games are so far apart style wise, you cant really compare. Their both kick @$$ in their respective genres :D

Very true. Me, I'd get Assassins Creed as I like the stealth/swords/spy type games myself, i.e. Spliter Cell, Prince of Persia, James Bond, etc. I really don't like 'real life' war games that much, so I'm a little bias. It really comes down to personal game preference. Anyone, play that Tenchu Z, I haven't gotten it in the mail yet from GameFly and was wonder how it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, apples to oranges. They are both fantastic games. You also have to watch out for Mass Effect coming out next week.

I say all 3 NEED to be inyour gaming library.

Ragnarok118 said:
Dude, apples to oranges. They are both fantastic games. You also have to watch out for Mass Effect coming out next week.

I say all 3 NEED to be inyour gaming library.

even so i still dont udnerstand the plot of Mass Effect

OMFG I got Assassins Creed today and it totally kicks @$$. The controls at first are hard to learn and controll but after 20 minutes of play the become very easy to master. The Sci-Fi part to it is ok, its very nice to not have to take a horse aaalllll the way back to start of missions and return points. Also The game just flat out rocks. I have both games but CoD4 is for my pc. Haven't played it much at all but i would go with assassins creed by far.

abandonship said:
then explain it. haha

i want to know the basics. i havent heard anything about it
Humanity has been scattered accross the galaxy.
A rouge souldier defects to a machine alien race.
Said race begins to destroy every colony/ planet habitants.
You have to save the day.

Thats a VERy brief fore front summary of the plot. It WILL be amazing.
Hell it just got banned from Singapore for Lesbian alien sex.

Thats right... I said it.

drgon47 said:
Thats is so totally true!!! Don't step in to my battlefield though or my Scope (+) hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back