Assault Rifle Paintball Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0neWolf

Jr Member
Ok, so i'm new to the forum, and I decided to make my paint ball gun into the MA5C Assault Riffle from Halo 3.

Heres what I'm going to included,
working lights, LEDs
LED ammo counter,
and my Tippmann A-5

here are some pics of the PEP'ed Rifle i just finish yesterday.

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

i'm going to start applying the resin today.

you might wanna work on pep first i see some warp-age and if your ganna make some thing that complex make it good from the start try to fix the warp-age if you cant go ahead cant wait

Looks like you did a good job for that being your first pep weapon. The weapons are some of the hardest pep files around. There is some warping, but I'm sure you could straighten most of it out. Good luck on the build! I sure wish a paintball company like tippmann or somebody else would just take a hint, and make an actual marker that resembles a Ma5c.

looks good! First thing made out of pep? Im curious to see how you do the working ammo counter. mod a pedometer with an electric agitated hopper...?

you could probrably straiten out the gun with a wire hanger. Straiten it out, resin it in, maybe even make it follow some of the contours to give it some added detail. Im always trying to find other ways of doing things besides pepekura. One could always make an AR out of wood or plastic. As for me: Im keeping my eye out for Brute Shot plans... ha.

I never though about giving it a skeleton, thats a pretty damn good idea. and as for a brute shot just use the Plasma rifle on the wiki and paint it red.

great AR, some warping but should be fixable. also I would try to find something to cover it with to give it an extra hard shell so it dosn't crack.

iizahsum said:
I never though about giving it a skeleton, thats a pretty damn good idea. and as for a brute shot just use the Plasma rifle on the wiki and paint it red.

great AR, some warping but should be fixable. also I would try to find something to cover it with to give it an extra hard shell so it dosn't crack.

Do you mean Brute Plasma Rifle? The Brute shot is like a grenade launcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for catching this late. I meant the brute shot, as in type 50 grenade launcher. I think Bevbor said he had one in the works. *waits patiently*

Any update on the paintball gun?

AWESOME i love seeing airsoft guns and painball guns being turned halo guns and just like heavygunner said if only the companys whould catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back