Assault Rifle W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokr2000

Hey everyone,

I'm a new builder and just got started my first halo project ever!!This is my AR so far and if anyone has some tips or feedback please respond!!

thanx to the wizzard of flight for the blueprints!!!

greetings dokr2000

BTW sorry for the name of the pics XD

Nice, looks good so far, and this is going to be made from wood? I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Jason02 said:
Nice, looks good so far, and this is going to be made from wood? I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Yup, it's all gonnna be made of wood. I know, it' s an pain in the ass but I think it's worth the efforts when it's done

Also, i will put an working flashlight in it and maybe a changeble magazine.

BTW I finished the handlebars already, pics are following.

Last edited by a moderator:
dokr2000 said:
Yup, it's all gonnna be made of wood. I know, it' s an pain in the ass but I think it's worth the efforts when it's done

Also, i will put an working flashlight in it and maybe a changeble magazine.

BTW I finished the handlebars already, pics are following.

Nice, I like to see someone taking on a challenge ;) I'll be watching for pictures.

dokr2000 said:
yo dudes, here ive got some new pics. Please let me know if uve guys have some feedback :p.

It's a great start, you cant really give any feedback at this stage as most of what you have done up till now is going "as planned/the way it's supposed to".

You got the scale right, so all you gotta do now Is just carve out the details. It's still a little blocky but I guess your gonna work on that as the project goes along.

Great job!

Gixxer said:
looking good so far ..good size ..

thanks, ive been working hard on it

BTW, does anyonen have some tips on how to attach the different pieces together???

The general shape and size looks good. As for how to attach the different pieces, the only thing I can suggest is wood glue but, I'm sure someone has a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back