ASSEMBLE YOUR GREATEST SPARTANS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

Yes, yes, yes! It is time for a massive battle! Assemble your finest Halo Players!

My friend's team, Outta Control, is trying to get up in the ranks, and seeing as many members here are good Halo 3 players, they would like to challenge the best of the best from the 405th!

You can find their page here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=367739995

They are ready to fight! And I promise that it won't be an easy one!

If you are interested, post your Halo 3 stats pages here, the top four will be selected!

It will be team, but I am not sure as to what game type.

Check my sig. My K/D ratio is at it's lowest right now, so I'm not really that excited to show it to you. I would also like to point out I've made 2 overkills in 32 Lone Wolves games.

Ahh yes, but their ratios aren't everything, so what if it's easy? If it's easy, then you shouldn't worry and could easily take them out. Ratios aren't everything, though, keep that in mind :D

I'm not looking at just K/D ratios. I'm looking at games played, win percentage, multi-kills achieved, sniper/stick accuracy, etc. Don't worry Mom, I'm doing my homework.

Friendly said:
I'm not looking at just K/D ratios. I'm looking at games played, win percentage, multi-kills achieved, sniper/stick accuracy, etc. Don't worry Mom, I'm doing my homework.
XD

Yeah, but they don't play online much, usually when I see them it's at church during the event we have every other Friday, and they do good o.o

They've also won a few local tournaments, and participated in a local MLG tournament, forgot where they placed, though...

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, they've played a whole lot more ranked games than me, and they have just as many or less overkills than me. I'm not saying they suck, I'm just saying we can take 'em. Just get FS and Robogenesis in here.

That's what I want to hear, I want them to get a good match up, they CAN win and they CAN lose, anything is possible, but as assistant manager, my job is to get them good matches :D

sry i cant help u snipe them off i got rrod 2 days ago gotta get a new 360. it lasted for 2 years a new record!!!!!

Seems like all they play is Team Slayer, and someone likes the BRs a little too much. :cautious:

Would they be willing to face off against some of my fellow clan members?

23Magnum said:
Seems like all they play is Team Slayer, and someone likes the BRs a little too much. :cautious:

Would they be willing to face off against some of my fellow clan members?

Ohh yeah, and Dylan just loves his BRs for some reason :p

Name a time, I'll let them know you guys want to challenge them

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back