Assualt Rifle Layer Thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micah Mills

Ive been noticing some people are doing the thing were they somehow get a template of an assault rifle then make a bunch of copies of it on cardboard then they put it together and BAM! they got an assault rifle, does anybody know were i can get an assault rifle template?

A tutorial for the method- Link

A collection of blueprints- Link

Welcome to the 405th! Just a few notes on this method, its very nice, much better than pepping a weapon in my opinion. Just make sure you have a good xacto blade, as you will fall in love with it in cutting cardboard.

computergeek said:
A tutorial for the method- Link

A collection of blueprints- Link

Welcome to the 405th! Just a few notes on this method, its very nice, much better than pepping a weapon in my opinion. Just make sure you have a good xacto blade, as you will fall in love with it in cutting cardboard.

thx bunches, and im not really new i had an old account, and wasnt on it for a while then forgot password lol

Last edited by a moderator:
mc hammer time said:
I think what you're looking for are the sliced models. Check out L3X BLU3RIV3R's thread. Ill post a link in a minute.

EDIT: Here you go CLICK ME

hey mc remember me its spartan mills 117, that kid u helped out so much and made the odst helmet a while back, i got a new account

mc hammer time said:
Hey! Hows it going?

im great i havent been on in sooooo long cuz of school and football, but now im back into the rhythm starting off with a halo wars marine! the first EVA!!

Rock said:
Sliced weapons are indeed much easier to get right. I have my AR half bondo'd already.

ahhh! SWEETNESS cant wait to get started, starting tomorrow

Also, they're a lot easier to make mods out of. I'm currently planning to turn a paintball gun into a battle rifle using the sliced model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back