Atriox 3d model and Chainbreaker dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonDuality

Hey everyone, been part of the group for a little bit but this is my first post so I'll cut to the chase.

I have been wanting to make a life size replica of Escharum, Atriox or any other Banished Brute for quite some time, recently I found a "1.1 scale" Chainbreaker on Etsy though when I opened the file it was over 8 meters tall (and Atriox is only 2.6 meters), does anyone know the dimensions of his Chainbreaker and where to find a 3d model of the dude to print?

Cheers and thanks from down under!

HW2_Atriox_Concept_Sheet.jpg

Looking up Chainbreaker I found this image, and by testing it in Photoshop, the mace in the grey box to the bottom right is the same size as the one he is holding. If you can't find it stated anywhere in the lore, you could perhaps draw a line from top to bottom of both Atriox and the mace, then compare the lengths and (knowing Atriox's height) find the ratio between the two, to then find the height of the mace. You gotta take into account that he is slouching as well. Dang monkeys will never learn good posture.

The only reason I didn't do the maths is because of how much uncertainty there is in that method, thus if someone has an answer from the lore, that'd be much more reliable.

(Ps. Aussie Aussie Aussie!)

View attachment 312560

Looking up Chainbreaker I found this image, and by testing it in Photoshop, the mace in the grey box to the bottom right is the same size as the one he is holding. If you can't find it stated anywhere in the lore, you could perhaps draw a line from top to bottom of both Atriox and the mace, then compare the lengths and (knowing Atriox's height) find the ratio between the two, to then find the height of the mace. You gotta take into account that he is slouching as well. Dang monkeys will never learn good posture.

The only reason I didn't do the maths is because of how much uncertainty there is in that method, thus if someone has an answer from the lore, that'd be much more reliable.

(Ps. Aussie Aussie Aussie!)
Cheers mate I'll see what I can do with scaling by image but kinda annoying it has no lore established dimensions, appreciate the idea though I'll give it a shot even though yeah monkey-man has worse posture than King Kong.

All good man, if someone does jump in that would really help but yeah thanks for the help.

(Ps. Oi, Oi, Oi!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back