Attaching feet pcs and crotch? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Ok I have looked on the forum and they are different ways of doing this. First what is the BEST way to attach the feet pcs?
Second on Adams video the belt is attached to inside of the crotch. Did he make "belt loops" for it or what?

Ronin said:
Ok I have looked on the forum and they are different ways of doing this. First what is the BEST way to attach the feet pcs?
Second on Adams video the belt is attached to inside of the crotch. Did he make "belt loops" for it or what?
If I am correct, he DID have loops on his pants, but I am not totally sure.

As for the feet, if you mean the boots then simply attach them to a pair of boots, that way all you have to do is put on the boots ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I recommend for the boots is to put some green stuff in it, and insert your real boots inside the fiberglassed&detailed boots. This way, (don't put too much Green Stuff) the fit will be perfect.

Some black nylon straps and velcro or heavy duty snaps can do this. Visit the 'fasteners' aisle of your local fabric store.. theres many solutions to be found there.

Just remarking on the funny title... PCs on the crotch... is that like a computer in your pants.. that'd be amazing.

The Belt on the inside of the waist/cod/butt is attached to the pieces... mine are screwed on believe it or not... unless Adam came up with new belt in the last few weeks... then his are the same way.

I fixed a pair of boots from Steve and Barry's (7 bucks FTW) into the boot covers by using an epoxy paste. It's made by Elmers, and sold at Lowes, but it's called a fiberglass repair kit. The stuff is amazing...wore it at like, 4 cons now and they haven't busted yet. Best way to do it if you want seemless and no bolts, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back