Aussie Spartans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilkoala

Hi all,

Could only find very old threads on my question.

I’m new to the cosplay scene and will be making my first set up soon.
Just wondering how many aussies are on here, especially anyone in Brisbane?

I had a quick chat to a god of war cosplayer at pax just gone who Suggested this forum for ideas and assistance, so here I am.

Cheers

Mathew

Hi! Kratos here, I don't suppose you were the fellow standing by the Reach display? I can't speak of anyone I know in Brisbane specifically, but someone else will see this and be able to help.

Are there any burning questions you have that haven't been answered in faqs and things?

Hi! Kratos here, I don't suppose you were the fellow standing by the Reach display? I can't speak of anyone I know in Brisbane specifically, but someone else will see this and be able to help.

Are there any burning questions you have that haven't been answered in faqs and things?

Hey bro,

Yeah that was me ha ha. No real questions yet.... I’ve bought myself a second hand suit first to play around with before starting my own. Was just reaching out to see if any other people were in brissy.

Cheers for the chat. Was gonna chat to you on a few other occasions but you were pretty busy ha ha

Hey mate, had the thought as I was finishing work yesterday. Have you joined the group on facebook? It may be easier to find Brisbane members that way? Try searching 405th Australian Regiment if you haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back