Awaiting The Old Republic - Revan's Mandalorian Helmet (Needs Unfold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you eagerly awaiting the release of Bioware's newest MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic, I thought that you might enjoy this. To honor the upcoming occasion, I decided to make the helmet of my favorite Star Wars character, Revan, the Prodigal Knight, from Bioware's masterpiece, Knights of the Old Republic.

RevanDLotS.JPG

Unsatisfied with the peps of his mask (it is actually a full helmet,) I created my own and decided to share it with you all. It is decently low poly, but will be a great starting point for anyone interested in doing the helmet.

Untitled2.png

The helmet needs an unfold. Feel free to take a crack at it. If you want to post it, send me the unfold and I will put it in this first post. Also feel free to edit the model however you would like, but please give me credit should you choose to post it.

http://www.4shared.com/file/-OahYd4T/Revans_Helmet.html

I may work on some Old Republic-ish Light Side Jedi Armor (I don't do Sith) to go with this helmet depending if I can find the time. I'll let you know if I decide to do something.

someone needs to unfold/make this HD.... i love it good job

I really thought about doing an HD version, but after taking a good long look at the references, I thought it would be easier, at least for me, just to sculpt all of the details into the bondoed helmet. I guess I just don't like messing with itty bits of paper;).

It's good but at the same time no one wants to buy a 3D printer just for this so make it a Pepikura file and we will all be happy

@Bantoo, please don't necropost. Look at the time of the last post; It's about 4 years old. If the last update by the original poster is 3 months old, it's considered dead.

Keep the dead...dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back