Aware's Odst Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the comments :D

And for the helm i printed out without the numbers, i dont little numbers all over the pieces and sometimes you cant even see them :(

It wasnt so hard to built it thou, took me 1 day to cut, fold and glued it all together.

I've been busy for the past few weeks but i think i can finish my project by the end of the week (i really hope) just depends on the weather, its been raining a lot :angry

well ill keep updating this threat when i get more pieces done.

Aware, for this picture:
IMG_4080.jpg
did you get columns of foam and wrap them in fabric? then sttach the straps to the top of them?

Also, how did you attach the straps to the shoulder pads?

Love the armour btw, its turning out great.

How are you going to do the visor?

sierra092 said:
Aware, for this picture:
IMG_4080.jpg
did you get columns of foam and wrap them in fabric? then sttach the straps to the top of them?

Love the armour btw, its turning out great.

How are you going to do the visor?

first of all great, really great man!!

it was exactly what i was thinkin, what have u done to the fabric???

please let me know

Psy

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so for the shoulder straps i got some foam form the fabric store and then i

Yes, i cute them with the shape i wanted them and then wrap them with the same fabric i used for the chest pieces.

Yes, i did some stitches on the front and end corners and then i used hot glue for the rest. I'll put some more pictures when im done so u guys can see everything in detail.

Fist of all I think your projects looks super good. I was just wondering how you got your chest pieces attached to whatever is under it because I can't figure out how to put my chest pieces on a vest I bought. I am also doing an odst build. Keep up the good work.

very impressive! do you plan on smoothing out the neck portion of the torso to give it a less polygonal appearance?

I like how well the straps came out. What type of foam and fabric did you use, and how did you secure the wrapping? Could we see a pic of the seams?

Also, I was wondering what brand and where you got those elbow/knee pads. For whatever reason most all the results I get online are pull on pads instead of strap.

Very nice! Love what you done with the scratch-built chest and shoulder pieces. Thanks for sharing!

Lookin good! For visors I found some on ebay, search for iridium blue visor and you should get some results.

Keep up the good work!

man that suit is purely epic!!! i am starting mine soon i can only hope mine can turn out like that, again just epic, i love it!!!! keep up the good work.

Hi, what items do you use for the underarmor?

I saw some type of a 'vest' in one of the pictures, any specifics on those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back