Back after a long absence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN II

Sr Member
Couldn't believe I'd been away from the 405th forums here for almost TWO YEARS (last login was January 2017). Some of you wouldn't know me from a hole in the wall, lol, but others (if still active) might remember me.

After bumping into my friend BlazedStarbon online in a session of Destiny 2 this past weekend, I decided to pop in here and see how things are.

A very belated congrats to BlazedStarbon for her promotion to RCO of the Canadian Regiment, and to Artifice for continuing his role as RXO. Couldn't ask for a better team to head up our regiment, in my humble opinion.

I hope to be a bit more active, and maybe even perhaps get my own HALO Reach armour done, lol.

Anyhoo, just wanted to pop in and say hi, let folks know I'm still alive :p

Last edited:
Ah the fabled Spartan II! I've heard rumors of your existence from before my days on this forum, t'is a pleasure to see you back!

Oh hey stranger! Glad to have you back!

Thanks! It's good to be back :D

Ah the fabled Spartan II! I've heard rumors of your existence from before my days on this forum, t'is a pleasure to see you back!
Glad you're back!!!! It has indeed been a while

-Matt
Long time no see! Welcome back!

Thanks, guys! I look forward to contributing what I can to the 405th once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back