Becoming Ezio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanman117

PART 1: DAY 21

Hey guys as some of you may know i've started making an Assassins Creed 2 costume, and ive decided that i'll start with the props. the last couple of weeks ive been making the hidden blade with leather, metallic snap rings, sheet metal, scrap plastic, and scissor blades. i really thought of making a tutorial but with the holidays here ive only been able to make what i could in my spare time, but i can assure you i will do my best to catalog every major step of the costume along the way. the build for the blade may be done, but it needs a little more polishing to make it more "cosmetically pleasing". give me your feedback! cheers!!1 ;)

Omg.

Marry me! :D

I love Ezio. <3 And amazing blade, there! Can't wait to see your whole costume finished. :pI wish I had the patience and skill to make a blade like yours... :cool

Omg.

Marry me!

Lol. Hey Tanman117, do you take Leda as for wife. To have and to hold for as long as you both shall live?

Very nice my friend, lol. Deffinately make a tutorial! My bro would love to have one of these, as will I!

-Pony

WOW!Now that is awesome.I don't know away to make the blade pop out and in,but I will tell you if I come up with anything.

I may make a tutorial as i make the second but since i got some serious OCD i gotta finish this one first :pand sadly no, it doesn't just pop out but i made a very primitve locking mechanism so that if you flick your wrist a little it slides out pretty fast and if you push it in far enough it locks in and stays unless you push it then you can use it as normal :)

SET BACK!! got sum bad news and a little good news. the bad news is that (ironically enough to the game) my hidden blade is broken. at first i figured id just fix it up and continue with the other parts i was working on when i realized this was a sign: now i could IMPROVE on any previous design flaws by making a new one ALONG with a tutorial for all you lot!! i will have to get some new parts so it may be a couple days but once i have them all you can all have a shiny new tutorial to gawk at! EVERYBODY WINS!! :lol

i've seen one on youtube, but instead of the gun you may replace it with a blade... its bfx pop goes the gun weasel... lols

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jamg3FRHfE&feature=related[/media]

raziel1981 said:
i've seen one on youtube, but instead of the gun you may replace it with a blade... its bfx pop goes the gun weasel... lols

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jamg3FRHfE&feature=related[/media]

whoa nice find mate!! i took a look at this and got plenty of new ideas+ i did sum searching of my own and found a way to actually put metal on the vambrace strong enough to withstand a blow from a pipe wrench (i call it my bioshock test :p i do it for all my builds just to see how tough they are :cool)

Last edited by a moderator:
backyard FX on youtube are great

they have uuudles of props

one u might be intrested in is the wolvorine ep. shows how to make a really clean, nice blade

MY HIDDEN BLADE AND BRACER COMPLETED Alright 405th troops heres how its gonna go down: first off watch this video to see exactly what it is you aiming for (assuming you're also trying make one) and then ill break the tutorial down into two sections, Bracer and Blade w/ Sheath. when all is said and done we should all be happy and then ill go on to the next piece being the wrap around belt w/ assassins symbol so look out for that in the next coming weeks. Cheers!!!! :lol -Tanman117

final build Ok everyone i know i said that last blade was the last but the thought of making it pop out was just too good of an opportunity to pass up so i did this ;) But now its done. for real this time lol.

Awesome. I just picked up the game the other day and loved it.

I would suggest adding the details onto the side (the one that looks like the assassin's symbol). Can you take close up pics of the individual parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back