Becoming an Active community member

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBrody

This is long overdue but I finally joined the community. Some of you have probably seen some of my photography over the years as I've met and worked with some of you. Been an outside observer for years, but no more. Thanks to my friend Schankerz badgering me for years to join I am finally joined up. Excited to start posting and talking with everyone here and maybe even have some photoshoots someday. Enjoy some shots that I've taken over the years!
0013.jpg0019.jpg0019-2.jpg0021.jpg0025.jpg0028.jpg0029.jpg0040.jpg0044.jpg0046.jpg0005.jpgLow Key.jpg

Last edited:
I am familiar with your photography work (at least the Halo stuff) and it is very good! Glad to have you in the ranks!

There's a tutorial index that I put together. I'd recommend the first two links in the Research section. Both will give a great idea of what we are and what you can do.

PS: your Christmas photo is my favorite

I am familiar with your photography work (at least the Halo stuff) and it is very good! Glad to have you in the ranks!

There's a tutorial index that I put together. I'd recommend the first two links in the Research section. Both will give a great idea of what we are and what you can do.

PS: your Christmas photo is my favorite
Thanks! I really appreciate the warm welcome from everyone and the great info!

And that Christmas was probably my favourite to shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back