Being Attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova Chief

My friend (jediblas) wont stop asking me who basicly started the war. Will you please tell him who started it. I've already told him but he wont believe me. :please:

erm.. the covenant want to wipe out all races.

humans wondered into the covenant's backyard. Covenant destroyed human colony. ..... start of a war.

Adams got the right idea. The spartans were introduced before we knew about the covenant. It was orignaly used for like impossible missions that reg. humans couldn't survive.

Zeke- "They weren't fighting the Covenant for along time, they were fighting a Rebellion, thats why the Spartans were created, then the Covenant appeared and started to glass the colonies, then the Spartans went from fighting abunch of Rebels to fighting the Covenant. Cause the first time they actually fought the Covenant was when Spartan 034-Sam stayed on the Covenant ship because a needler shot damaged his suit, and at that time, they didn't have their Mjolnir suits, so they had no sheilding, so Sam stayed on the ship and detonated the bomb they set inside of it."

you're right the spartan I's were created for that. but weren't the spartan II's made for the covenant or did they just speed up the process for the covenant?

No they designed were for the Rebels. In Reach, it says that John recieves a transmission from the covenant, when he is very young. This was the first of its kind.(transmission)

Dreg said:
In Reach, it says that John recieves a transmission from the covenant, when he is very young. This was the first of its kind.(transmission)
Wait, when did that happen ? :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pg. 95+. It is when Harvest is completly annihilated. 98 is the quote" Your destruction is the will of the gods.... and we are their instruments." John stands up and asks.

yeah the Spartan I's were a pre test for the Spartan IIs, when they first were looking for them Chief was a kid, and Captain Keyes was only a Lt. Jr. Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back