Belakor's Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddddddaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn

better stop drooing it's damaging the keyboard

i am so working on the monitor for my next major project

then maybe the sentinal prime thing (where in fallout 3 is that from?)

I'm amped about the oblivion helmets. Can't wait for those. Just finished your Liberty Prime helmet. Great quick build I must say.

Oblivion armor... That is SO COOL!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to go to the Renaissance Fair decked out in full legionnaire armor!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks everyone, glad you all like the files so far. Just a quick reply while I'm here, I'll do a proper one later, but I've found Oblivion again :D Installing it now and I'll see if I remember how to get the armour files out of it again... I might look at pulling some of the other random stuff too, like I have done with Fallout 3

@Boba Fett I have to fire up Solidworks later in the day so I'll take a look at that symbol and see if I can do anything with it :)

Templar said:
Oh please, do Imperial Dragon Armor! That would be so cool!

;)

4120933542_ebf843134d_m.jpg

Couple of things to note. The ripped models have double the amount of polys than they should, every polygon has been duplicated and flipped for some reason and there's no easy way to remove them. Not a big deal, just means I have to go through and delete them manually. The other thing is they're obviously not that detailed, as seen above, just means you have to do all that by hand... personally I would (and do) do that anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator:
dude your awesome that is epic my two favorite thing are Halo games and The elder scroll IV your in my top five favorite pep creators :D

I must say you do very very awesome work. Is there any way that you could make a PDO of an Ai base? Like a circular design that an Ai could come out of. Because my friends and I are planning on making a Halo show and that would be very helpful if you could do that for me.

The Oblivion Armor does'nt look too dificult to unfold and create since by looking at the picture above it looks fairly low poly even though it's got a back layer and that should'nt be too hard to delete the useless stuff even if it is manually. However it does look like a poly reduction may have been done at one time but still with it being a ripped model it will be low poly anyway.

EDIT: Belakor if you can ever rip the Nightmare armor from either Soul Caliber 1,2, or 3 you'll be a pep god in my book.

Too many posts to quote so...

@ LdoSpartN: Thanks :D

@ Sniperbaas392: Thanks, I'll see what I can do about getting the unedited ones for prototyping, I don't actually have the unedited ones handy but I can re-rip them easy enough, just have to find the time.

@ Silversaw Jack: No problem, make sure you post some photos if you do make any of them :)

@ rundown: Thanks Rundown :)

@ adventSpartanMatrix: The Liberty Prime helmet (that's what you're meaning right?) is from that big robot dude in the main campaign:

@ JSwift, A1TD: I'll try to get those up ASAP ;)

@ jhayes90: Thanks!

@ sirfroget: Thanks, good to see there are a few Oblivion fans around here :D

@ Nox Umbra: Something like this?

4128999097_0a58c24696_m.jpg

It's unfinished and far too complex for pep but it could be dumbed down a little so it's not full of insane folds.

@ Smilie: Thanks for reminding me to make this post :D

@ Nintendude: Most of the Oblivion stuff is pretty easy, almost all of it is low poly in game so there's not much in the way of unfolding. Though there are some higher poly models that are slightly more difficult but nothing major.

Not having SC there's not much I can do as far as ripping goes unless I find the game, which shouldn't be a big deal (and should be cheap for some of the older ones). Alternatively I think this guy on the Facepunch forums has a model but the link had expired and I'm not a member so I couldn't ask for a re-up. I also found someone here that had a high poly rip but they didn't post it. If I find anything I'll see what I can do about posting it up :)

There was a Nightmare armour plug-in for Morrowind that I found but can't actually find a download...

I've added the Lich King helmet to the first post, it's not fully unfolded though, might be good if someone wants to mess around. I added an improved EVA shoulder to the first post as well, it still needs scaling and unfolding but it's now symmetrical and has some supports:

screenshot20091126at110a.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tqch5jfarmw/EVA_Shoulder_01.pdo

Also finished cutting up the bulk of the Imperial Dragon armour and I've added some supports to the parts:

4123370954_80727171c1_m.jpg

Been working on my own stuff ;)

4128889804_9690c42fc9_m.jpg 4145870598_4a4df6628f_m.jpg

So I haven't had a lot of time to finish up the Oblivion stuff but I'll see what I can do about getting some of it up this week, even if it's just the cut up but not laid out PDO's. I've also been trying to get a scaled pep of Claptrap from Borderlands:

4145905318_f5d2ebfefb_m.jpg

Note: The Claptrap there is actually multiple parts that I quickly mashed up just for the picture ;)

Hopefully have some decent updates soon...

keep up the awsome work man, and hey if you could do the mask from bleach, it'd be even cooler (id hate to put down his hard work but nightstars just isnt doing it for me) :unsure

Dh748 said:
keep up the awsome work man, and hey if you could do the mask from bleach, it'd be even cooler (id hate to put down his hard work but nightstars just isnt doing it for me) :unsure

Is this the kind of mask you're talking about (sorry, not familiar with Bleach ;) )

6988bleachmask.jpg

If so I could look at trying to model it at some point, no promises though. If it were me I'd be looking at sculpting it from scratch in clay but that's mostly because I don't like using pep for more organic pieces unless I have to.

Belakor said:

Is this the kind of mask you're talking about (sorry, not familiar with Bleach ;) )

6988bleachmask.jpg

If so I could look at trying to model it at some point, no promises though. If it were me I'd be looking at sculpting it from scratch in clay but that's mostly because I don't like using pep for more organic pieces unless I have to.

yeah... thats it, Ive tried all of that clay, building it up from scratch, i never turns out the why i want it to. but thats not exactly the way i want it i can send you some referance pics though, if you do it. PS chances are you know thats the mask, thats the pic i posted :D

Belakor said:
Too many posts to quote so...

@ LdoSpartN: Thanks :D

@ Sniperbaas392: Thanks, I'll see what I can do about getting the unedited ones for prototyping, I don't actually have the unedited ones handy but I can re-rip them easy enough, just have to find the time.

@ Silversaw Jack: No problem, make sure you post some photos if you do make any of them :)

@ rundown: Thanks Rundown :)

@ adventSpartanMatrix: The Liberty Prime helmet (that's what you're meaning right?) is from that big robot dude in the main campaign:

@ JSwift, A1TD: I'll try to get those up ASAP ;)

@ jhayes90: Thanks!

@ sirfroget: Thanks, good to see there are a few Oblivion fans around here :D

@ Nox Umbra: Something like this?

It's unfinished and far too complex for pep but it could be dumbed down a little so it's not full of insane folds.

@ Smilie: Thanks for reminding me to make this post :D

@ Nintendude: Most of the Oblivion stuff is pretty easy, almost all of it is low poly in game so there's not much in the way of unfolding. Though there are some higher poly models that are slightly more difficult but nothing major.

Not having SC there's not much I can do as far as ripping goes unless I find the game, which shouldn't be a big deal (and should be cheap for some of the older ones). Alternatively I think this guy on the Facepunch forums has a model but the link had expired and I'm not a member so I couldn't ask for a re-up. I also found someone here that had a high poly rip but they didn't post it. If I find anything I'll see what I can do about posting it up :)

There was a Nightmare armour plug-in for Morrowind that I found but can't actually find a download...

I've added the Lich King helmet to the first post, it's not fully unfolded though, might be good if someone wants to mess around. I added an improved EVA shoulder to the first post as well, it still needs scaling and unfolding but it's now symmetrical and has some supports:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tqch5jfarmw/EVA_Shoulder_01.pdo

Also finished cutting up the bulk of the Imperial Dragon armour and I've added some supports to the parts:

Been working on my own stuff ;)

So I haven't had a lot of time to finish up the Oblivion stuff but I'll see what I can do about getting some of it up this week, even if it's just the cut up but not laid out PDO's. I've also been trying to get a scaled pep of Claptrap from Borderlands:

Note: The Claptrap there is actually multiple parts that I quickly mashed up just for the picture ;)

Hopefully have some decent updates soon...

qoll you have a Pdp for the gun from gurran lagan

I just have to say that your Pep work is 100 percent, grade A stuff and I have no idea how much of your pep models I have put together. Fantastic work. I'm just hoping to see Grand Madness armor files from Oblivion come out in the near future. That would be epic. Keep on keeping on my fellow pepophyliacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back