Belakor's Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just uploaded some of the Oblivion stuff in it's current state. Most is unfolded or partially unfolded and just needs rearranging

Black Helmet (I forget what this actually is)

Ceremonial Helmet

Dragon Cuirass

Dragon Cuirass (with supports)

Dragon Shoulders

Dwarven Helmet

Elven Helmet

Glass Helmet

@ AutoBotRatchet: I don't have Shivering Isles installed at the moment but when I do I'll get that armour out :)

@ Zacic & IronLeoMan: Not sure if I'll have a PDO of Yoko's rifle, it's deceptively complex and may not work well with pep. Once I finish with it I'll take a good look at it.

Edit: Anyone want a Bonobo PDO?

4161726609_de840d3479_m.jpg

Hey Belakor, just wanted to let you know.. I got me some deadric armour.

So if you wanna carry on with other things I'm more than happy to edit and unfold it.

1260075525050.jpg

Sorry, didn't mean to jack.

Dude, everything looks awesome!

I have absolutely no Idea what Oblivion is, but so far, the Helmet look cool!

Keep at it buddy!

-Pony

Love the oblivion files. Too awesome. As for the " Black Helmet ", That is the fine steel helmet. Just in case you are wondering. And in regards to the Shivering Isles and The Knights of the Nine expansions, those have some great armor in them. Although the Amber armor might not be too pep friendly. Thanks for the files!

AutoBotRatchet said:
Love the oblivion files. Too awesome. As for the " Black Helmet ", That is the fine steel helmet. Just in case you are wondering. And in regards to the Shivering Isles and The Knights of the Nine expansions, those have some great armor in them. Although the Amber armor might not be too pep friendly. Thanks for the files!

I WANT the Knights of the Nine armor. It's my favorite armor of all. Anyone getting me the pepakura friendly 3D files would have my gratitude and the unfold of the files that I would make out of them. PLEASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying something real quick, anyone want to try a 250mm high Crimson Lance helmet in A4?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zw2nyyonnvz/Crimson_Lance_Helmet_(A4)_250mm.pdf

I'm still experimenting with PDF's right now so this is just a test. Just FYI, PDF is the only way I'll release these Borderlands models, there wont be PDO's of anything unless it's something that I've modeled myself.

I'll work on getting some of the other new things I've done up, probably in the new year, things are somewhat crazy right now... not counting the time I'm spending on here :eek

=P I would love to see the Pyramid Head helmet.

Seems like the weapon can be made of cardboard or sheet metal, and the suit can be sewed together with a bunch of discolored clothes.

Pyramid_Head_by_jaybob.jpg

- drawn by Jaybob from deviantart.com

Belakor said:
@ adventSpartanMatrix: The Liberty Prime helmet (that's what you're meaning right?) is from that big robot dude in the main campaign:

yeah liberty prime is the one i mean

but i don't think i have every come across it in fallout 3

is it on one of the expansions?

either way keep it up this stuff is great

adventSpartanMatrix said:
yeah liberty prime is the one i mean

but i don't think i have every come across it in fallout 3

is it on one of the expansions?

either way keep it up this stuff is great

No. It is in a lab in a place called the citadel located near Arlington library. You can only unlock it late in the main mission or you can glitch inside of it but the only thing you can do is get training to wear power armor but before you can you must get permission from Elder Lyons and then talk to Paladin gunny. Oh and I just found out that in broken steel there is a paladin Tristan. That's my name! :) Liberty Prime is a giant robot inside the citadel laboratory. You can either continue on the main mission or glitch in there.

Oh how awesome............the monitor files! :D I downloaded those immediately! hehe It is a future project. Right now, I really need to focus on my hayabusa! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back