Belakor's Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just uploaded the Oonsk papercraft:

4360487308_5583257285.jpg

Download link

Glad everyone likes the other files so far, as I have time I'll see if I can get some more stuff up in here and keep this topic somewhat active :)

How about the Big Daddy from Bioshock 2?

final_concept.jpg

2659d1259165635-bioshock-2-action-figures-collectibles-update-subjectdelta.jpg

quuick question, is ther ANY difference between the moniter body and core? the y look exactly alike... I take it they are to be used with JediFranz's moniter outer shell?

Edit: Ah, wrong screenshot for the body. May want to get theat fixed...

DylanMarx said:
How about the Big Daddy from Bioshock 2?...

If I was going to build it I think I'd probably scratchbuild most of it rather than model and pep it, though I may look at the helmet at some point. Everything else shouldn't be too difficult to make out of sheet plastic and leather/cloth for for the soft parts

Boba Fett said:
...Edit: Ah, wrong screenshot for the body. May want to get theat fixed...

Just did that ;) Thanks for pointing out the error

Last edited by a moderator:
No rpoblem... and I'm pounding my head on the keyboard because I find these smooth files... just printed all of 30 pages of the Franz, "blocky" version... Well, I can use the other side of the cardstock I guess...

Love this Oonsk, very cool thanks Belakor!

And nice ReadMe!

Improper use of Oonsk may result in temporary loss of sight or taste

Oonsk also says you were asking for it.

Boba Fett said:
No rpoblem... and I'm pounding my head on the keyboard because I find these smooth files... just printed all of 30 pages of the Franz, "blocky" version... Well, I can use the other side of the cardstock I guess...

I know that situation... mental note, check edge ID's are on before printing something big ;) :p

Ruze789 said:
Love this Oonsk, very cool thanks Belakor!

And nice ReadMe!

No problem and glad you like it Ruze!

I tried to come up with some odd stuff to put in there... honestly the random humor was the main reason I wrote up the Readme :lol

@ Belakor: I love the Autobot Decepticon stuff I plan on putting the autobot on the back or hood of my truck.

[attachment=15089:FILE0019.JPG]

I was wondering if you could do the same with my emblem? If so how much?

[attachment=15092:AnubisLogo3b.GIF]

Trying to repost this from the other day, can't remember exactly what I posted or who I was replying to though...

Anywho, I'm in the process of removing all my pep files that I've made from models that I haven't built, that is all the Fallout 3, Halo, Oblivion, etc models. All the ones I've made myself, like the Transformers logos will still be there though and I'll be slowly replacing the removed models with ones I've made myself, as time permits...

Also, Anubis. I'll have a look at that symbol sometime soon and see what I can do, I'm a bit swamped with my own stuff at the moment right now though so it may take a while...

Belakor said:
Trying to repost this from the other day, can't remember exactly what I posted or who I was replying to though...

Anywho, I'm in the process of removing all my pep files that I've made from models that I haven't built, that is all the Fallout 3, Halo, Oblivion, etc models. All the ones I've made myself, like the Transformers logos will still be there though and I'll be slowly replacing the removed models with ones I've made myself, as time permits...

Also, Anubis. I'll have a look at that symbol sometime soon and see what I can do, I'm a bit swamped with my own stuff at the moment right now though so it may take a while...

uhh belakor can you please re upload or email me the halo monitor? i need him for school, book report, make a thing from the book.

btw, why didnt you reply to the PM i sent you???

AussieArmorMaker said:
uhh belakor can you please re upload or email me the halo monitor? i need him for school, book report, make a thing from the book.

btw, why didnt you reply to the PM i sent you???

Sorry, since I pulled the files I don't have those anymore. They may be archived on a drive somewhere but I really don't know where... your best bet would probably be to post a request in the pep request topic and see if someone here grabbed them or failing that there are monitor files on the wiki. Those are the same as mine except I had smoothed it quite a bit.

I think I actually had a reply in progress for the PM but it got lost in the forum reset the other day, also see the start of this post from one of my other topics :)

Belakor said:
... Been ridiculously busy recently, have been the past few months but more so these last couple of weeks (so if you've sent me a message somewhere and haven't heard back that explains why)...

I have the moniter files... but I converted them to letter format. Want me to send them to your Belakor? Or anyone else?

I was wondering if anyone had the five oblivion helmets and the Lich King helmet pdo files on the first page of this thread. I have tried the file pages that are suppose to have those files but when I attempt to access them they say that the file has been moved or deleted. I know this is an older thread and I hate to asked but I've looked everywhere for them but still can't find them. Thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back