Ben Carmine COG Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. I have two paintball mask that I'm working on for my Halo armor. Seeing your work gives me hope that I can make the
paintball work.

This project is coming along really well! Are you planning to do any more painting? Acrylic paint is a good option for painting up suits like this, its cheap so you can get heaps of it and it goes on quite well, not to mention you can rub it in with a cloth to weather stuff, i think this suit would lpok perfect if you gave it a bit more depth in the painting but apart from that it is an impressive build!

Sorry for the lack of responses, as you can see, I've been busy.
The suits nearly complete, we still need to do all the straps and a final coat of paint.

Materials used are foam, leather, glue, and a plastic blue barrel drum.

The armor is officially done, but now improvements and repairs need to be made to prep for later conventions. I'll be posting a list of materials and tutorials soon.

I was watching G4 last night and they were at PAX. Saw the suit on tv. Nice job!

Funny you should mention that! I'm feverishly looking for a recording of that episode! Anyway you can record it for me and send it? I want to use it in another video I'm making.

Funny you should mention that! I'm feverishly looking for a recording of that episode! Anyway you can record it for me and send it? I want to use it in another video I'm making.

Not sure but I will look into it.

EDIT: Just looking on Hulu, They may put it up on there eventually.

EDIT2: Found something of interest: http://www.hulu.com/watch/224283/x-play-pax-east-2011-cosplay-video

EDIT3: Just saw you again on G4 but this time it was in a clip on Attack of the Show. The air date for it is 3/17/2011. So it will end up on Hulu but right now they only have up til the 12th on it.

Hope that helps!

hey everyone, just started building my own Fenix armour done the shoulder peps and now working in the chest piece. i'd like to hear from other pepers who have built theres for hints and tips.

Progress

Hey guys! It's been a while but I wanted to update all of you, I've started touching up the suits for PAX Prime, as well as for a live action fan film we're doing for Gears of War.

Here's the new Sawed Off and smoke grenade we're working on...
5971853700_d05600409c.jpg

And if you'd like to help us fund our Gears of War fan film, please go to our kickstarter page.

We're almost ready, with two film teams and a sound team standing by, and our actors ready to perform, we just need a little help with our post production.

Attachments

• 5971853700_d05600409c.jpg
    5971853700_d05600409c.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back