Best Halo 1 Exploits

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasAggie2011

I went back to playing Halo 1 on a buddy's old xbox and was playing through Truth and Reconciliation. I get to the grav lift and wipe out all the grunts, jackals and elites and waited for the hunters to drop.

I'm carrying the AR and a sniper rifle with 3 shots left in it and I figure 'hell, lets try hitting one mid air'. So I ran into the center of the lift, looked up and when they appeared i shot at one. I don't' know how but i managed to kill one with only one bullet... and the corpse fell on a marine from about 100 feet up..

If only I had recorded it....

ultrakiller said:
i hate halo Custom Edition cuz everybody got on H2 and ithink i'm the only one who plays this game.

oh when i said CE i meant Combat Evolved. Lemmie edit that.

Last edited by a moderator:
In halo one if you hit a Hunter with a sniper rifle or pistol in any orange spot it is an instant one hit kill. My dad found that out on Assault on the Control Room.

hmmm, as far as exploits go, I'd have to say getting on top of the Silent Cartographer in a warthog and driving off the tallest part.

Halo CE had many fun moments, I must have gone through that campaign about 50 times, including on Legendary a few times...it was that great.

ultrakiller said:
i hate halo Custom Edition cuz everybody got on H2 and ithink i'm the only one who plays this game.

Have you tried playing on version 1.00? There's hundreds of people playing that version. The new update kinda killed HCE since there isn't a lot of support for hacks such as third person, yelo, flycam, etc.

I'M NOT PROMOTING PIRATING, IF HE HAS THE GAME LEGALLY, HE CAN PLAY ON WHATEVER VERSION HE CHOOSES!

ultrakiller said:
theres plenty of threads about people playing Halo Custom Edition, even on the good ol' 405th. i play, and every one on that thread plays. try looking it up and asking around to see if people want to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back