Best Iron Man Pep File?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddyno2

I have the "ultimate iron man helmet unfldl3x"

i just want to know if this is the best one to do?

cus i want to have one that looks very similar and as im only a tiny bit through this can easily switch to a more accurate pep file

Doddyno2 said:
I have the "ultimate iron man helmet unfldl3x"

i just want to know if this is the best one to do?

cus i want to have one that looks very similar and as im only a tiny bit through this can easily switch to a more accurate pep file

If you search out my thread 'First build- Iron Man Helm' or something, the very first post has photos of that helm built. Hope that helps you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't built it yet, but Rundown has one that seems pretty nice that has the faceplate already separated so you can do the hinge if you want.

The one starx is using in his 'movie accurate ironman' build thread looks amazing. It is from dungbeetle I believe, but I don't know what he charges for his pep files. But to be honest, it looks completely worth picking up.

Im gonna agree with coolguy26 and Lord Farquaad here. Dungbeetles helmet file is amazing. I was originally going to go with sharkheads file, but i put the work into dungbeetles and it came out perfectly. Its around twenty pages, and a little taxing if you can't get the sizing right, but its definitely worth it. Heres a picture of it for your reference (not intended to thread jack or anything)

2ypjb4g.jpg

Nah i did like yours starx but i knew you payed for it and i dont want to pay for it :p

This one seems fine, its just fr display purposes anyway

I think dungbeetle only charged five dollars for it. Its a sacrifice i made for accuracy. But if its just for a display, i dont see why you wouldnt want to spend five bucks. Cant wait to see your progress on your helmet though! Keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back