Best way to get Experience Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Ok guys I'm officially stumped on this but what is the best way for me to get the most experience points in Halo Reach I already know how to get the most credits out of Firefight and right now I'm up to 60,000 Cr. But what I really want is the EVA Helmet but it just seems so far away or do I just have to play Campain on Normal or Heroic a few times more to get far enough to get my helmet?

Too be honest, ill say this because of my experience, i only played 8 games in total i think, mostly played campaign on normal, and legendary a lot. Plus doing the daily challenges, gives you either 200-1000 cR. I just play campaign most of the time.

Get some buddies and play legendary or if your up for it go for legendary by yourself. It gets repetitive but it gets out an equal amount of cR
So i guess play campaign, firefight a lot.

Spraynoob

Credits are not the problem I get 2k in credits every set I play on Firefight, my problem is getting experience points right now I'm a Warrant officer Grade 1 and I need to get up to Colonel I think to get the EVA Helmet I'm looking for a faster way to rank up to get the helmet.

Ohhhhh haha. If possibilities of doing so doesn't as plan just continue to play what you've been playing.

Credits are not the problem I get 2k in credits every set I play on Firefight, my problem is getting experience points right now I'm a Warrant officer Grade 1 and I need to get up to Colonel I think to get the EVA Helmet I'm looking for a faster way to rank up to get the helmet.
im probaly being stupid here but i thought credits and experience were the same thing?

Reach doesn't have Experience; you rank up by getting credits. And I believe you only need to get Major to get the regular EVA helm.

And what's going on with Firefight? I only got 70 credits for playing a whole match on Legendary with nothing but Herectics.

Credits = rank = armor...gaaaah.

What rank do you need to be to get Jun's little camoflauge thingamajig?

Reach doesn't have Experience; you rank up by getting credits. And I believe you only need to get Major to get the regular EVA helm.

And what's going on with Firefight? I only got 70 credits for playing a whole match on Legendary with nothing but Herectics.

Set up a firefight match with regular Heretics and regular Hunters nothing but and I usually set up the Hunters to come in last, on Legendary you'll get up around 10,000 points depending on how many you kill in a row or together, change your attack and melee to 300% Make your shields 4x overshields and your health almost invincible, change the top loadout so you have a rocket launcher at least to do the most damage, and the best place is in the Covie ship. Each set of 3 rounds plus bonus round will give you about 2,000 Cr.

Hmmm... Now this is just a guess but... I would have to say that the k/d spread SHOULD be what gives you the most exp. Because in my opinion that's what is most important. (in matchmaking)

Also, i know ranking up a certain commendation gives a lot of credits and may also give a lot of exp. but i'm not entirely sure.

thats cool and I know how you feel bout the EVA I want it to but I find if you play Rumble Pit (slayer usually) you can get a lot of Cr, and I assume its faster than firefight cause if you play firefight for 30mins you can get atleast 3 multiplayer games in and if you win u usually get 1000+

I just got 60 credits on legendary but didn't have all Herectics on. I think you get lower credits if you have certain modifiers on, at least that's what it seems like.

ill tell u a easy way to get credits , go into forge and the map i think its forge word thats already built and just delet everything itll give u a few thousand the just repeat

Score Attack would be a pretty good thing to do to rank up....

it's a single player firefight matchmaking option....

do....

-gruntpocolypse

-sniperattack

-crashsite(generator defense...for as long as you can)

Set up a firefight match with regular Heretics and regular Hunters nothing but and I usually set up the Hunters to come in last, on Legendary you'll get up around 10,000 points depending on how many you kill in a row or together, change your attack and melee to 300% Make your shields 4x overshields and your health almost invincible, change the top loadout so you have a rocket launcher at least to do the most damage, and the best place is in the Covie ship. Each set of 3 rounds plus bonus round will give you about 2,000 Cr.
How? I had it on close (if not exact) settings, getting 573,000+ score, and only 90 cR...
I played for 45 mins to only get 90 cR!? What's the deal??

ok not sure if you want to play but whenever theres a challenge on campaign get one less kill than it asks for end the game and go get the kill unpug your ethernet/wireless adapter save and quit. then plug it back in once if it gives you the credits and do it over again easy as that but there is a credit cap at 50000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back