Best way to get " Mongoose Mowdown"

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the level you start with the spartan laser, save at least two shots for after you have beat the anti-air wraith.

Then right after the pelican drops the warthog, two banshees will start attacking you.

Wipe them out.

They attack you I never knew that all I did was just aim in the air at one spot and wait until the banshee came back to the same spot and get a lucky shot on them. I never knew they actually came to you?

on the storm just grab the missle pod when fighting the scarab and go up the elevator to the top platform and blast some banchee's

For mongoose mowdown, the way I got it was, I got in Lone Wolves and I asked someone (via message) to stand in one spot so I could get my achievment, then he could get an achievment off you. Its kinda cheating but oh well. :p

Wait until you get a Lone Wolves match on Isolation. There are like 4 mongoose's on that map. Then just spend the entire match driving around trying to run people over. You're bound to hit one of them.

You can also do it on High Ground but it's much more difficult. People expect it more.

EDIT: Don't be afraid of Deranking to get it.

Keegan said:
For mongoose mowdown, the way I got it was, I got in Lone Wolves and I asked someone (via message) to stand in one spot so I could get my achievment, then he could get an achievment off you. Its kinda cheating but oh well. :p

yeah i did this for overkill, kill frenzy and steppin razorr. It was nice and everyone got achivements and i ranked up to captain that same game since i won while gettin the filling frenzy. But i cant get the level point achivements. those are the hardest.

Last edited by a moderator:
iamyourcousin228 said:
yeah i did this for overkill, kill frenzy and steppin razorr. It was nice and everyone got achivements and i ranked up to captain that same game since i won while gettin the filling frenzy. But i cant get the level point achivements. those are the hardest.
cheater :p

i remember when i got my killing frenzy, i went on a rampage. haha it was insane. steppin razor was pretty easy to get once the opportunity came around

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back