Bevbor's C Q B

Status
Not open for further replies.
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Gotta Love the Blue!
I'm too. I'm using light-blue cardstcok for pepakura, it turns dark-blue when resined :)

tlither said:
That looks really nice Bevbor. Think I'll have to use this one when I build mine - hopefully soon. Great work and thanks.
Thank you thank you thank you :)

Robogenisis said:
That thing looks so awesome. Great job, I'll be looking forward to more progress :D.
Wow! The Author is here! Thank you for this model and all other stuff!

se7enheads said:
It is incredible! :lol: makes me feel like riverdancing...
Thanks. It took me lot of time to find in dictionaries (paper and electronic) to find what in riverdancing...
I still didn't found =(
But I suspect that it is something very positive. Yes?

Last edited by a moderator:
bevbor said:
I'm too. I'm using light-blue cardstcok for pepakura, it turns dark-blue when resined :)
Thank you thank you thank you :)
Wow! The Author is here! Thank you for this model and all other stuff!
Thanks. It took me lot of time to find in dictionaries (paper and electronic) to find what in riverdancing...
I still didn't found =(
But I suspect that it is something very positive. Yes?
Yes. Basically it's just an Irish form of dance. It looks so good, it makes me feel like dancing. My bad. :p

yes bevbor riverdancin= good *search youtube

still looking good ^^ like the gas mask use *good to know im not the only one using one lol

se7enheads said:
Yes. Basically it's just an Irish form of dance. It looks so good, it makes me feel like dancing. My bad. :p
Thank you for explanation! :) I'm pleasured that you're feel like dancing :)

redragon74 said:
yes bevbor riverdancin= good *search youtube
still looking good ^^ like the gas mask use *good to know im not the only one using one lol
Searched on youtube, unbelievable beautiful dancing!
As for mask, yes, I have one, it's my best friend when I resining lol :)
Only one little disadvantage it has - it is hell hot inside :)

UPDATE: Resined thingy. No need bondo, isn't it? :)
(All pictures clickable - to get original size)

2894456597_0eb98baa7d_m.jpg2895297750_22ac50f623_m.jpg2895298812_c582ded7f3_m.jpg

2894457471_4516c42333_m.jpg2895298490_840a9aba08_m.jpg2894457131_239c997f41_m.jpg

2895297582_7769e9c5aa_m.jpg2895298658_0c4412d802_m.jpg2894457311_fd4e042c07_m.jpg

Download it and convert it yourself. Not hard and can be done quickly. Bevbor supplied the modified helm, why ask him to do everything but build it for you? Take the initiative and make it into letter.

ILOL'D said:
This is great!!! Any chance you can convert it to letter?
It is really easy conversion you can do yourself.
You don't need re-unfold a model.
Just go to Configuration menu, Print and Paper configuration, and change Size to letter.
All parts will jump randomly but all you need is to re-arrange them on new pages.
Then just print, cut and glue :)

Hey, Im new here and just printed this out. Im almost done with my first helmet (Mark IV) but I noticed that these fold lines are a tad different, can you help me out by telling me which are mountain/valley?
I noticed there like this:
------------
- - - - - - -

Brian S said:
Hey, Im new here and just printed this out. Im almost done with my first helmet (Mark IV) but I noticed that these fold lines are a tad different, can you help me out by telling me which are mountain/valley?
I noticed there like this:
------------
- - - - - - -
This question is an ideal candidate for the Q&A team. The settings for the fold lines can be changed in Pepakura. To find out which ones you have set, look in the Configuration Menu under Line Style Configuration. From there you can see what the settings are. May I suggest having the Pepakura Stickies at hand for easy reference while building. It comes in handy. Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Could you please make put this out in Jpegs? i use a mac and can't run pepakura designer so if you gave me the sheets in a bunch of Jpegs then it would make my world!

michaelbak said:
Could you please make put this out in Jpegs? i use a mac and can't run pepakura designer so if you gave me the sheets in a bunch of Jpegs then it would make my world!

I did rearranged it for letter.
I'll convert it to PDFs.
JPEGs have scaling issuses for sure :)
Tomorrow it will be available for dwonload.
WBR

glad i necrod Robogenisis thread to bring that helm to every ones attention

but great work so fare and glad you unfolded it.

Thanks lol'd :)

I must note the following:
this is not so ideal model (nothing personal RG, seems it happened because of angle ignorance in some places).
You need to add some "intuitive" cuts if you feel that something absent there.
Here an example:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back