Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks AMAZING! Putting in cardboard seems like a good idea. I was thinking about using fibreglass in my weapons, but cardboard looks like a better choice...

Hey people :)

Updates!

(Press on pictures to enlarge)

4021898366_4148be4579.jpg

4021898280_2f6c383f44.jpg

When you make it slow, you can get double satisfaction :)

(It is about Pepakura, not about what you thinked :)

bevbor said:
Hey people :)

Updates!

4021898366_4148be4579.jpg

4021898280_2f6c383f44.jpg

When you make it slow, you can get double satisfaction :)

(It is about Pepakura, not about what you thinked :)

NICE! whose model is that by the way , its not ischa's is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow so complex lol, i think ill stick to simpiler model :p, or at least until my pep skils get better ,

thanks for the link

p.s nice file you made!

I've read all your thread today to say im amazed, your own model adds to your project a nice personal touch :) i just printed the supressor, and i must say this will take some time...Good luck!

i dont know bev looks like your about to shoot your self in the head there with the second picture cause it taking to long

GiR3892 said:
wow so complex lol, i think ill stick to simpiler model :p, or at least until my pep skils get better ,

thanks for the link

p.s nice file you made!

Yeah, I don't scared of complexity anymore :)

CommanderFluffy said:
hey look its a mini pistol the rest of the sniper is just for show/make it seem bigger lol

Yes, you're right, you know, even such small part of a gun can fire, when I was in the army I played with AK-74 and assembled only 3 parts: bolt frame with barrel, bolt and trigger :) I loaded training plasic bullet with normal shell with reduced amount of powder... IT FIRES! :)

beni5o said:
I've read all your thread today to say im amazed, your own model adds to your project a nice personal touch :) i just printed the supressor, and i must say this will take some time...Good luck!

ohsangya :)

Spartan 051 said:
i dont know bev looks like your about to shoot your self in the head there with the second picture cause it taking to long

You're sounds lil jealous, no? :)

Guys, I made list of my most valuable models in my profile in "About" page.

Now you can easily find any of things I ever modeled or made :)

Here they are:

B R U T E _ S H O T

Br55 Pepakura Model

N 3 3 D L 3 R _ P 3 P F I L 3

MA5.exe

Rocketlauncher

Ma5 Counter Pdo

Br55 Full Metal

Your Desktop Turret

M6 Pistol Pdo

Dreaming To Be A Clonetrooper?

Gatling Gun

Sniper Rifle Interactive Model

Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Covenant Dropship

Warthog Hull Dimensioning Program

Sliced Armor™ technology.

C 3 P O _ Pep Head

Warthog Possible Suspension Close To Game

Jackal

Mark Four Beta Models By Bevbor :)

MC dimensions measurement tool

Bevbor's C Q B

Full Warthog Pepakura

M274 Mongoose Ulatv

Hawkman Pepakura Helmet

UZI 1949 submachine gun model

The Scorpion Tank ( Halo C E )

bevbor's armor

Magnum Slices? Edit Download In First Post

The Dark Side

Pelican Pepakura File

I'll update only lint in my About page, not here :)

Do you make these with your hands or do you have henchmen lepracons doing your dirty work ;) , I still have no idea how you can pull this incredibly small yet detailed folds keep it up bud still looking awesome , the finished product is goin to be EPIC , are you going to harden it in some way or just put it up on a mount as an "uber" achievment?.

GiR3892 said:
Do you make these with your hands or do you have henchmen lepracons doing your dirty work ;) , I still have no idea how you can pull this incredibly small yet detailed folds keep it up bud still looking awesome , the finished product is goin to be EPIC , are you going to harden it in some way or just put it up on a mount as an "uber" achievment?.

Yeah, I think I have a few lepricons, cuz I found this part assembled whet I get to work at morning :)

4031084333_b35b5e3429.jpg

4031838296_1a4728d3d1.jpg

You said EPIC? I hope :)

bevbor said:
Yeah, I think I have a few lepricons, cuz I found this part assembled whet I get to work at morning :)

4031084333_b35b5e3429.jpg

4031838296_1a4728d3d1.jpg

You said EPIC? I hope :)

lol looking nice as per usual ;)

fireplug1111 said:
BEVBOR:

Is this the HD blue prints? If so where did you download them from? Can you send the link please.

Thanks Alan

you will be able to find his 3d model on his profile go there and look for the sniper rifle one ;)

fireplug1111 said:
BEVBOR:

Is this the HD blue prints? If so where did you download them from? Can you send the link please.

Thanks Alan

HD? High-definition doesn't doesn't even come close to the amazing detail in this model.

Wonderful job bevbor, it's very inspiring to see such mastery of pepakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back