Props Bevbor's Sniper Rifle Of Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potshot said:
HD? High-definition doesn't doesn't even come close to the amazing detail in this model.

Wonderful job bevbor, it's very inspiring to see such mastery of pepakura.

hahah i agree this is more like "super fine high definition of awesomness" :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You mind sharing the unfold of your super fine high definition of awesomness sniper rifle? @ GiR3892-I agree with the super fine high definition of awesomness.lol

Shaymin Sky said:
seriously, are you some kind of pepakura God?

Yes

daredevil71789 said:
You mind sharing the unfold of your super fine high definition of awesomness sniper rifle?

Yes.

But mks81 already did that here in this thread earlier in one of posts. He did unfold and put the link to file. Look for it thru thread above.

It is different from my unfold, but I'm not ready to publish my unfold - it is too specific and intended for half-scratchbuilding

rundown said:
how modest >.<

Look, in real life I'm very modest man :)

At least in the internet can I be not so modest? :)

Updates.

Cardboard reinforcements around magazine insershun hole :)

(Click on pictures to enlarge)

4049559798_b16efcf630.jpg

4048813075_e7381565be.jpg

Jesus! That looks insane bevbor!

How many hours have you put in to this project now?..

Cant wait to see the final outcome!! :)

Wow, dude... the pieces you've put together so far are looking awesome! Very detailed and crisp. Good thinking on reinforcing all the Pep models with cardboard. Should turn out to be a very sturdy build once finished. Keep it coming :)

bevbor said:
Yes

Look, just because you knew we would all agree with you is no need to brag...............:D .

But seriously, flawless. All I can say.

I would have killed myself from doing that by now. That is truly amazing. But Horatio has a question:

bevborsniper.png

erm hese putting his glasses over glasses he already wears >.<

Its funny how in the series his glasses goes from shot to shot on and of. And in the end of the scene he always puts them back on XD

Sorry I cant reply to everyone in the thread, I'm very hurry :)

Quick update

Now it looks like that:

4053106348_0e63f0e484.jpg

4053106866_8e69301c40.jpg

And together with previously done part :)

4053107054_997f6e7e1f.jpg

4053106054_a83776c6c7.jpg

With Best Regards

That's looking real good there, buddy. You really get an idea of how it'll look with it all the parts put together, and the finer details you put into it really add a nice touch to it overall. I never thought a Pep'd SR could look so good. Damn impressive, imho :cool

Holy smokes. Absolutely unbelievable build. The cardboard reinforcement is an awesome idea. Once again, your work just blows me away, I can only aspire to half of your abilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back