Bicep Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

Hey everyone i just pepped MrOreos left bicep and was wonderind if you think i made it a better size than the last one i did. this one i used the whole how tall you are to devided by the number and got 304 but just measureing i only got like 294 what do you think? the first is the orignal and the secound is Mr oreos. it doesnt look like much but ill post a pic with the two side by side :update here is the two side by side...just so you can see the diffrance

Yes it looks like the right size just when you needs to be moved up a tad and then looks very good. Nice job

I had tremendous success with my suit, scaling-wise, and I think the bigger one is your best bet. There is a little bit of overlap from the top pouch area of the shoulder armor that should rise just a little bit above your shoulder. But that's just my opinion. It's your suit, bro. DO YO THANG!

Last edited by a moderator:
k thanks for the info abrant thats what i was thinking too but i want it to looks like it should. so i guess i will go with the larger size and keep witht he scaling thingy

I personally went larger, works better if you have a larger upper body or a pressure suit on under your armor

Just make sure you can properly flex your arm... I actually made the bicep part of the shoulder armor a little smaller so I could flex my arm all the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back