Big Daddy, Drill Redone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-LS said:
Dave, it's not the concept Big Daddy. It's the prototype Big Daddy, the very first one. He's the main character of the second game that just came out. Looking forward to your work on it. I'll be watching it closely. I've been thinking about tackling this myself when I get a chance.

Once the diving helmet is done the rest will be cake.

EDIT: I will also comment that this is my fave of the 3 Big Daddies and the one that has the best mobility.

Sorry. I had to point this out. There are sooo many big daddies. Way more than three. There's the standard bouncer, standard Rosie, then there's the elite versions of those two from the first bioshock, then in bioshock two, there's the protype big daddy called Subject Delta, there's the Alpha series which are super spliced up, radiating various plasmids from their bodies, then there are the rumblers. And if you want to count this one, the Big sisters. So that makes 8, with the Big Sis included. Sorry. I'm like Ocd about these things. Anyways, Subject Delta, the alpha series, and the Big sister are my personal favorite guardians of the sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a side note I am ignorant as well. I seen the image of this one and had to do it. I do not own any gaming systems and do not play games so when I do my work it is just based off of images. Just making this clear.

Ithica

lol you sat there talking about spongebob i have one request can you make a video whoen you get the helmet or the suit showing us how your gunna works this thing?

tristangore said:
Sorry. I had to point this out. There are sooo many big daddies. Way more than three. There's the standard bouncer, standard Rosie, then there's the elite versions of those two from the first bioshock, then in bioshock two, there's the protype big daddy called Subject Delta, there's the Alpha series which are super spliced up, radiating various plasmids from their bodies, then there are the rumblers. And if you want to count this one, the Big sisters. So that makes 8, with the Big Sis included. Sorry. I'm like Ocd about these things. Anyways, Subject Delta, the alpha series, and the Big sister are my personal favorite guardians of the sisters.

I know about the elite versions but besides a little paint and 2 extra plates they are pretty much the same to me. I haven't gotten Bioshock 2 yet so I don't know about any of the others. The Prototype is the one who got all the hype before release is how I know about him.

yo dave its looking good if only me and my friend could meet as much as you work on your we would be around the same area plus also if we had the money for it

what kind of clay did you use for the bolt casting?

Looks good so far Ithica, Captainimpactor was able to get a 3D model of Subject Delta for those of us that are Pepakura people, but if you make yours and start popping out castings even though I'm unfolding the Delta Suit I'll have to buy one of these from you too.

and yet another update...on more vid coming soon then more in a couple weeks.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFBpdEE3Mpg[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5SpBJ2gKzs[/media]

Ithica

Ithica said:
and yet another update...on more vid coming soon then more in a couple weeks.

Ithica

holy crap Dave!

This is gonna be awesome! cannot wait to see this finished.

Are you gonna use flexifoam on this project?

speaking of which,is flexifoam floppy or does it stay in shape and stay soft? just wondering because Im thinking of making some flex foam leg pieces.

keep up the great work, cant wait to see the rest.

Ok the backpack is almost done...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO9m6HtgxUE[/media]

Ithica

geez ithica you work fast and work well!!! very nice so far man keep it up. im probably more excited to see how your goin to do delta's helmet

Here is a vid on the painting...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3eCJ8NwzAQ[/media]

Ithica

ok this is how the backpack strikes me. i am not a bioshock fan but that pack is incredible. it looks like it wieghs 50 lb easy, the paint job is fantastic.

this is why you are so well respected amoung all of us on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back