Big News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twisting_Neather said:

No.... :lol: Just a traditional Tux for me, and the white dress for her.

Well then maybe you should just move to Idaho, that way if things get really bad, you can just hop the border. (That and its a Red state) Anyways, thank you everyone for your enthusiasm. Sorry I didn't get home until 11 last night and completely spaced uploading our photos. I'll be getting off work early today though so I'll upload them ASAP.

Oh in other news, I bought a house too :D moving in on the 20th.

That's great! I hope you don't have the same Refrigerator problems like Vex did when she moved into her new home not to long ago! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey good job!! being married is a blast, Id try to come but I'm a little low on the funds for gas even for idaho since I'm in utah

gallery_19_835_1114137.jpg

gallery_19_835_1275800.jpg

Here you guys go.

thats nice. hope it all turns out well. is i invited too? i got family out west. Congrats.

btw, 1 year on the forums!

Anyone thats been on the fourms for atleat 3months can feel free to attend. If they feel inclined. As I said before, the wedding is on teh 22nd, in Boise. If you plan on comming then PM me an I'll get you more details.

well, for being 17 and not having a drivers license or job to get money, i cannot attend. I would have liked to. Just send pictures our way :D

thats awesome dude but I think you should totally wear you armor and bribe the organist to play the halo theme :p

Twisting_Neather said:

Here you guys go.

you guys look good together.....gets me thinking about me girl and our future :whistle:

Twisting_Neather said:
Depressed? Whys that?

I haven't even started dating while all my friend are already married..

CPU64 said:
I haven't even started dating while all my friend are already married..

Aww shucks, you just need to get out there and strut your stuff ^^

Twisting_Neather said:

Here you guys go.

Aww you guys look so happy together! ^^
I love teh weddings,, Oh and the dresses are a big deal! Stress is neccesary! :tutu:
I wish you guys the best and hope you have the bestest times! I'd love to come to tha wedding...but I'm the other side of teh planet! Ah well. Pics s'il vous plait! I <3 wedding pictures!

How old I am??
I'm only 8 years away from "The 40 Year Old Virgin" becoming a documentary about me :D LOL

No way! I saw your pic in the "post your pic" thread, you cant be older than 25 IMO...your a liar lol

heh, this thread is turning into "lets get CPU64 the confidence to get a date" :D

Lol well anyways, we finnaly finished picking out a cake alst night. (About time too!)
I'll be selecting my Tux after work today also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back