Biography of your Spartan....+ my biography of KID-O249

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, anyone wanna join the cosplay?
If you managed to build your own custom Spartan, add pictures with the bio.

spartan- jeff x600 nicknamed survivor
he was forcefully taken into the spartan army as a draft at the age of 15. he specializes in close quarters combat and sniping. his weapon of choose is the shotgun. he is nicknamed the survivor because both hims arms are robotic from being cut off in war, and because he has many scars and cuts on his body from war. his ranking is a commander and leads the team called K.G.F. which stands for the last names of all the 3 members of the elite squad. he wears a scout helmet and all their helmet have K.G.F painted on their helmets with flames around it. he had yet to die.

spartan- Matt MAT-666
Strangely his luck is just as bad as the number he was assigned. At age 13 he is an excellent pilot along with long range and heavy weapons, he finds no fun in hand to hand or close range. They call him Scarface because cuts he received from taking on 6 Elite zealots with his just knife. He wears an EVA helmet ,and wears his mark IV proudly. A lieutenant, and he wears his rank with pride, He has been known to crash good planes because he wants to take out the enemy.

Out of curiosity, since I am working on a Reach fan-comic, would anyone here be interested in taking part in an issue? There could be a comedic one based on some of the less serious Spartans, and a serious issue based on those who have a more serious approach. What do ya think?

Out of curiosity, since I am working on a Reach fan-comic, would anyone here be interested in taking part in an issue? There could be a comedic one based on some of the less serious Spartans, and a serious issue based on those who have a more serious approach. What do ya think?

I wouldn't mind, you could put IroniumCostuming for the less serious one, have you read his bio. I wouldn't mind being it in but on one condition, ROBOT FOREARM!!!

Haha alright- If anyone wants to be in PM me with your Bio and Armor specifics (Chest piece, helmet, shoulders, etc)

Runt-326

TwoSpartans.jpg

Runt on the left, Junior on the right.

Rox-326 was born on the Human Colony planet Falaknuma, and kidnapped as all the other Spartans at the age of 6. Unlike other Spartans, 326 was the most creative, and this drove Halsey to hypothesize that 326 would become a great problem-solver and strategist that would be most useful in battles later on. As time and training went on, however, 326 proved to be the weakest Spartan of the 76 recruits for the Class II, Spartan II Program*. She would not have lasted long if not for her friendship with Junior, one of the more capable. When she reached the age of 14, she went under the augmentation process with the others. The augmentation process was a success, however, she did not awaken until a year later. ONI procured her for use as a courier for AI units across hostile territory. She was reunited with her childhood friend Junior on the planet Tantalus on July 24th, 2552, just before the Winter Contingency was announced. All forces on Tantalus, including Runt and Junior, were recalled to aide in the battle of Reach. Runt was declared MIA on August 25th, 2552.

Whatever this fan comic is about, I have my own plans for my Spartan. Don't use without my permission.

* Class II of the Spartan II Program does exist. It's mentioned in the books that it occurs 20 years after the first class was conscripted, and occured late because Dr. Halsey couldn't find enough suitable children until then.

TwoSpartans.jpg

thanks to Halo:Titans, i need to put a serious bio here

Biography-: HUSKY-7392
A spartan iii test, along with the rest of titan, husky showed most potential during his basic train as an odst, and was added to the spartan iii program immediately, his current age is only 17, like the rest of titan he is very young. titan group was a unsc test, to augment younger recruits into the spartan ii and iii programs, his augmentation and beginning of active service, started on November 14th, 2549

Runt-326

Whatever this fan comic is about, I have my own plans for my Spartan. Don't use without my permission.

Not planning on it- just offering to anyone who would want to be in it; or if no one wants to then that's fine. Merely making an offer

So when will we see this fan comic of yours? you've got me curious. is it traditional or digital?

So when will we see this fan comic of yours? you've got me curious. is it traditional or digital?
Well I don't want to hijack this thread, but issue 1 will be out soon- like this week at some point. It'll be done on the computer- so digital I guess haha

PROJECT: 003
Major
Full Name: CLASSIFIED

SERVICE #: S-003
  • Unit: SPECWAR/GROUPTHREE/LION
  • (P)MOS: CLASSIFIED
  • Enlistment Date: CLASSIFIED
  • Birthplace: CLASSIFIED
  • Birth Date: XX/XX/25XX
  • PERFORMANCE:
Most data is classified due to UNSC regulation: 0037-article 3. He is an excellent leader, keeps himself mostly closed and preserved; No need for psychiatric reevaluation. his greatest strength is his team, but can play as a individual element when needed; he executes commands almost similtaniously.

COMMENTS:
after the Incident at Space lab: 0651, PROJECT: 003 has total control over his actions again. no need for retirement. I do remind the Admirl that his "Homonovice" experiments are still apart of the UNSC and can intervune anytime, but he tends to ignore his failure in underestimating PROJECT: 001 and PROJECT: 002. I don't blame him, I would too.

NOTE:
S-003 has worked alone for a resonable amount of time in his career. he was just given an official team not 3 months ago, and has already shown signs of acceptence in this distribution of power. maybe he has changed. but without S-312 by his side(transfered to NOBLE), he may need to tone things down a little for these new-comers.

Callsign:sierra mike 209
Last known location:unknown

Spartan-sierra-mike-209 last reported for duty on reach were he conducted specific hit and run,special ops warfare and defensive manuvuers against the covanent threat. Most note able of these were when sierra mike 209 was deployed via pelican in new Alexandria with state of the art stealth tech making the wearer all but invisible his mission find and assassinate a high ranking sanghelli officer and a side objective was to test the stealth tech. spartan 209 completed his objective but was captured in the process his current state is unknown but with the fact of his capture by the sanghelli we have to assume he is KIA. However as the ship pillar of autumn left reach she picked up a heat signature of a human but we have at least two other Spartans who have been MIA since the fall of reach. All atempts to even try to get through have caused major loss of life or total annialtion of the force sent.

Commander darius of the 5th UNSC battlegroup

//BEGIN TRANSMISSION //

\\TOP SECRET\\authorized personnel only\\

--personal file—Spartan R-259—

DSC00830_zpsd649e827.jpg

-PERSONAL NOTE-Dr. Halsey-
Rick – 259 continues to impress me, it has only been two days since he was recruited and he is the first trainee that has ever managed to incapacitate a trainer and manage to hide away in the forest.—Day 3 R-259 is still hiding, (Deleted text) I am very glad I recruited him. Day 6 R-259 has finally been retrieved; it took 5 men and three stuns to finally take him down. (Deleted text) I am beginning to wonder why he doesn’t have a juvenile record.
-END NOTE-

-PERSONAL LOG- Sargent James Barns-
5/25/2521
Chief Petty Officer Mendez seems to think I am incompetent because that crazy kid got the jump on me, apparently I am no longer a trainer, I am now the chief mess coordinator. I had hoped one day to get off this rock and get a ship of my own but it doesn’t look like I am going to get that chance now (I hate my job).
7/15/2521
That darn kid is still giving me trouble he somehow managed to get a hold of some steel pellets [I don’t know where he got them] but he seemed to enjoy watching as he fired them at me from across the mess hall, and somehow he didn’t get caught. And now after what Mendez is saying is “false accusations” I am being transferred off planet to some stinking cargo ship. (I hate my job)
-END LOG-

• Name-Rick (Deleted)
• Recruited- 5/24/2521
• Rank-(Classified)
• Birth date-(Classified)
• Current location- unknown
• Last known location- Planet Reach high orbit
• Status- M.I.A.

Spartan R-259 (also known as electro [origin of nickname possibly due to the incident his first day of training where he managed to slide the stun baton off his trainer’s belt and incapacitate him with it]) is nearly the perfect weapon –NOTE- weapon not soldier – because all his commander had to do was point and shoot, this interesting effect is due to a 1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance that the augmentation process was a 100% success. No one knows how or why but his augmentation caused a change on the molecular level what the change was we still can’t fully tell but it allowed him to access an extra 20-25% of his brain. The results were astounding; he had immediate control over his memory giving him photographic memory or total recall. He immediately outclassed everyone in the Spartan program, he could calculate the time of a 12 mile run down to the millisecond, he no longer needed any sort of advanced training with any weapon, science, vehicle, or any other skill he could need, he simply picked it up as if it were nothing. [Any attempt to reverse engineer his augmentation has proved fruitless due to the fact that the serum has already dissolved completely in his blood stream.]

Active service record-(classified)

Spartan R-259 was in orbit around the planet Reach when the covenant jumped in system Contact was lost shortly after. However it is the opinion of Dr. Halsey that R-259 is in fact in very good health, I however believe that he died onboard a covenant combat cruiser that seemed to have a catastrophic engine failure and exploded destroying two more cruisers in the nearby area. I also must admit that due to his incredible sense of timing and his capabilities as a Spartan it is possible that he survived, until further notice his file will read M.I.A. all one can do is hope.

SERVICE FILE UPDATED 5/24/2557 by

James Barns, Captain U.N.S.C. Thunderbolt battle cruiser.

//END TRANSMISSION//

if you want to read more check out my story thread.

DSC00830_zpsd649e827.jpg

//--RESTRICTED--//
....-access granted-

//-- s3 data log --//
-- browsing... --

//--spartan found!--//

//Designation--//. -Spartan 3- ----> s 133 aka CRC-133
//location--// -reach-
//-- notes --//

133 is your typical spartan, strong ,smart , brave, like most Spartans he specializes in one particular area... Camo, during every training exercise, no-one can find him, which is a pain in the -//restricted//-, he is also a spectacular pilot.

//-- armor set --//

--Begin declassification--

Helmet --// air assualt with ua and cmn attachment
Body --// tactical/ recon
Forearm --// ua multithreat ( Emile's shotgun shells)
Utility --// tactical hard case
Knees --// fj para

--// other //--
Designated armor ability -- active camouflage
Visor colour -- sky blue

Armor colour -// base = light blue //--// secondary = yellow

Weapon load out

Primary-// dmr

Secondary-// energy sword -//----> stolen covenant technology, searched for tracking becons... E.c.t ///. Item is clean

2 --// plasma grenades -//----> stolen covie technology, searched for tracking becons... E.c.t /// item is clean

-// notes //-

S-133 is still alive on reach after it being glassed, having stowed away in a covie ship until the grassing was finished, he then stole a banshee and flew to the planets surface were he is still to this day... Hidden by that damn cameo...

Report written by Chief Mendez

///-- end --///

There's my spartan
Don't you even think about stealing my spartan people! It's mine!

Check my reach gt. CROC019

Yes you may put my spartan in a comic, but make it a good comic, plus I don't want to die with an energy sword through my gut or impaled by a grav hammer

If I were a Spartan

//BEGIN TRANSMISSION //

\\TOP SECRET\\USNC-15 CLEARENCE REQUIRED\\
\\AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY\\

--personnel file—Spartan M-923—

-PERSONAL NOTE-Dr. Halsey-
MACK-923 is exhibiting superb skill, knowledge, and motivation in field exercises. However, 923 also exhibits severe sociopathic tendencies. It almost seems as though 923 thrives on the violence and solidarity that he exerts in the field exercises. He has been given the nickname “Tiger” or “Tiger-923” by his peers because of the way he conducts himself in the field; always alone, always stealthy, and always waiting for the kill.

-END NOTE-

-PERSONAL LOG- Commander Sarah Palmer-
Spartan M-923 Is not like other Spartans. He seems to really enjoy his work. M-923 is an extremely skilled marksman; he seems to favor two weapons in particular; his BR55HB and the SRS 99 Anti-Materiel. Although the battle rifle has had an upgrade 923 will not deviate from the BR55HB, It seems that he has a certain attachment to the weapon. (DELETED ENTRY)

-END LOG-

• Name-MACK (Deleted)
• Recruited- 25201011
• Rank-CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
• Birth date-2504XXXX
• Current location- unknown
• Last known location- USNC Infinity; Above Requiem
• Status- M.I.A.

Active service record-(classified)

SERVICE FILE UPDATED 25570321 by
Master Chef Jonathan Lowell, USNC Infinity

//END TRANSMISSION//

Eh, why not?

Bio: (Korbin) Kor-334 Spartan II

Known to most as 'The Sarcastic Spartan'. Kor-334 is normally assigned to hunt down and bring home Spartan-1337, much to her despair.

During the augmentation process, something went horribly wrong, permanently stunting her growth. She now stands at only five foot two. Jokingly called 'The Littlest Spartan' by only the most idiotic. Kor-334 is fond of shotguns, GAUSS canons, Scorpion tanks, and sniper rifles. Not much else is known.

Quotes by Kor and to her:
'Great. By retrieve 1337 you really mean go get the village idiot.' -Kor
'She's only been here for 10 minutes and I already want to kill myself.' -Mendez
'She's mean, she's mouthy, and she hates everyone. I kinda like her.' -Cortana
'Something tells me she's going to kill 1337 one day and when it happens everyone is going to party.' -Sargent Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back