Bioshock, Big Daddy Assistance Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormac

My friend and I have taken quite an interest into creating game weaponry and costumes. We now want to shoot higher and create the big daddy costumes from Bioshock 2. Our big question that we need answered is that what would be our first step? Also if someone could provide the files for a bouncer and a rosie 3D model for the computer, that wold be spectacular. Thanks very much!

If you look here you can find some of the relevant files.

Here
's a Bouncer model, and I'll upload a Rosie when I can, but I'm away from my computer with all the files on for a few weeks, so I'm afraid I can't promise anything prompt.

Good luck.

Dr.Marvin said:
My friend and I have taken quite an interest into creating game weaponry and costumes. We now want to shoot higher and create the big daddy costumes from Bioshock 2. Our big question that we need answered is that what would be our first step? Also if someone could provide the files for a bouncer and a rosie 3D model for the computer, that wold be spectacular. Thanks very much!

If you have experience, do some research and look at pictures to see what materials can be used for what. PVC pipes can be used for the metal bars around a Bouncer's head for example.

^That guy used a traffic cone for the drill for example.

If you don't have much experience don't just jump in, do some smaller things first, then move on the the bigger things.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the help , and the model , but if you have the Pepakura viewer how do you get the 3D models into the viewer is it a different system? how is that done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back