Bioshock Big Daddy Costume From D*con

Status
Not open for further replies.

kensai111

3892319622_083c4bec32.jpg

Thought this was an amazing cosplay, glad the guy did a full write up with pictures on how he created it. Definitely the best Big Daddy cosplay I've seen.

http://volpinprops.blogspot.com/2009/09/big-daddy-bioshock.html

Hope this helps some peeps looking to build their own around here.

Cheers,

Kensai

Edit: According to Belakor (Thx!) this is a 405th member - DerKraken

Im speechless that is just astonoshing seriously

i love how he made it WAY bigger than himself to make it look more realistic

i bet everyone was just taking pics non stop at dragon con :p

Just in case people didn't realize, that's DerKraken from here :) Seriously cool Big Daddy! It's given me a few ideas for my own build :D

Belakor said:
Just in case people didn't realize, that's DerKraken from here :) Seriously cool Big Daddy! It's given me a few ideas for my own build :D

Yeah, I didn't realize who it was until they were anouncing him as the winner of the Journeymans category in the Masquerade... I was thinking "Hey, I recognize that name." Was an amazing costume, I wish I'd seen it in the hallways, but I never did run into him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, I saw him at Dragon Con!

He won an award in a costume contest there... That costume is one of the best I've ever seen.

best big daddy? that's the first i've ever SEEN! an it just... WHOA! totally blows me away! that's fricken AWESOME! he's even got all the nitty gritty details an wearing down!

Haha, yep - that was my scrawny ass inside that giant bucket!

My writeup is already posted in the link above (my blog) but if you guys want to know more, go ahead and ask away!

I still have a few more details to add (kind of ran out of time before DC) and then a photoshoot to do if I can convince someone at the Georgia Aquarium to let us shoot there. I'll post up some more pics when its "final"

Thanks for the kudos!

DerKraken said:
Haha, yep - that was my scrawny ass inside that giant bucket!

My writeup is already posted in the link above (my blog) but if you guys want to know more, go ahead and ask away!

I still have a few more details to add (kind of ran out of time before DC) and then a photoshoot to do if I can convince someone at the Georgia Aquarium to let us shoot there. I'll post up some more pics when its "final"

Thanks for the kudos!

Looks great DerKraken!! Like yuki said, first I've ever seen, but this definitely sets the standard!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry but I'm gonna act like a uncontrolled idiot right now...

Holy wow! That's freakin awesome dude! Truly the best looking Big Daddy cosplay out there. Better then that other one I saw way way back. But anyways truly awesome and very very nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back