Bioshock Bouncer Big Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

agbates

Once again I have another little project I wanted to show off to you all. I don't have much done but I think what I do have done looks pretty good so far. I have been modeling it in both anim8or and 3ds max, alternating for various things. Unfortunately max is being really annoying at the moment and wont open up so I have to render it in crappy old anim8or... :(

As usual sound off and tell me what you guys think. I always love constructive criticism.

BIG.jpg

If you would like, I can upload the actual Bouncer model, from Bioshock 2, if you'd like another reference for your work.

That looks great for a custom build though - keep it up.

that model looks very nice.

whoever takes the epic task of making it and even attempting this should be given a medal :p

I've always admired how cool the Bio Shock Big Daddy's looked and thought about making one myself but never got to it due to numerious projects at hand.

Good Job :p

XxCALIBERxX said:
I can't remember where i stumbled across this blog but!

http://volpinprops.blogspot.com/2009_09_01_archive.html

He made a Big daddy Bouncer and it looks sick! his also made tonnes of other stuff. (he's probably part of the forum and i feel like a stooge.) But hey, thought you might be interested.

Awesome 3d modelling so far BTW.

Cheers, Dave.

He is indeed part of the forum, DerKraken is what he goes by and he has some great wip/showcase topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back