Bioshock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge Christi

I know, I know, before you bash me for not drooling over Halo, let me state my case.

Bioshock is an amazing game and until Halo 3 comes out, will give me something to do! Com'on guys! What could be more fun than killing an entire city?
Not much.
Think about it. Halo's release is Sept. 25, Bioshock was Aug. 21, there's a month time lapse, and any good gamer will have beaten it in a day. (I probably will)

The great thing about Bioshock is you won't play the same way twice. Let's be honest, that's not something you can say about Halo 2. Halo 3 will be more diverse and strategic, but Halo 2 was a pushover as far as strategy's concerned.

I'm excited to play Bioshock, what about you guys?
bioshock1.jpg

These new video games are SO expensive though =/ I may end up buying it though. I'm getting about 12 hours of overtime at 19$ an hour. So I'll prolly buy it after next payday.

Everything I've heard about the game is all posotive. Except the pc version has some issuses with installing more than once.

Bioshock= Everything I loved about System Shock 2 on steroids!

I would be playing right now if my beloved 360 wasn't in the shop.

Oh man, it doesn't come out in Sing till Sept. but... I'm a genius and just bought and and am getting it shipped here.
It'll take 5-7 days, but I don't care.

Well inbetween spouts of fiberglassing and getting high on the fumes :p, I have the demo downloading atm, albiet, on a really crappy connection. 60kb/s if Im lucky =/ Looks like fun, and the gameplay trailers on youtube look TENSE. I will scream when I play this game....I still do on Quake 4 =/

The demo's sweet.
So short though. I loved it! RAWRH!!!!

It took 2 hours to download.
*curses*
Hahaa

Omg. I let it download all night and I just played through the demo. Wow. I'm going to go pick it up within the next 30 minutes.

Wow.

Anyone who's planning on getting it for PC, I suggest you wait a bit (or just get it for 360)

the PC version has some major major bugs in it, causing people all over the freakin world to crash just tryin to play.

In like half an hour of tryin to play, i got 2 Bluescreens, and one black screen (i could hear everything that was goin on, but my monitors were completely unresponsive... had to hard restart)

so.. like I said, if you want the pc version... best wait a couple weeks till it all gets sorted out :cautious:

My happy 360 will play Bioshock just fine. Sorry about the PC thing.
I can't wait till my copy comes in.

This may sound horrible, but I want to kill a Little sister.

Sarge Christi said:
My happy 360 will play Bioshock just fine. Sorry about the PC thing.
I can't wait till my copy comes in.

This may sound horrible, but I want to kill a Little sister.

Wow... :lol:
Well... I didn't download the demo but I played it at the Chicago Wizard World... or Wizard World Chicago... I agree it was short and it was hard to find ammo... Those little flying things were bloody buggers... Couldn't get em... Especially when you run outta ammo... :lol:
:oops:

Yea It's nice... Ionno if I would get hooked on it...

Do you have any real little sisters... And that little sister is Jacked Up... OMG...

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought it. Its in my grimy little hands right now. As soon as I devour my lunch I will be on a non stop Crusade to beat this game.

Don't tell me what happens!!!! :mad:
If you beat the game keep it to yourself till I beat it.
Haha. I'd freak out. Mac, it wasn't hard to find ammo.
It's easy to get ammo as well.
But even then, you shouldn't be using your gun all the time.
Use plasmids and your wrench.

I havnt beat it yet, but I played it for almost 5 straight hours. I think Im about half way through....

Sarge Christi said:
The demo's sweet.
So short though. I loved it! RAWRH!!!!

It took 2 hours to download.
*curses*
Hahaa

i no it took me from 7 to 11 to be done

Sigma-LS said:
Bioshock= Everything I loved about System Shock 2 on steroids!

I would be playing right now if my beloved 360 wasn't in the shop.
lol XD

ive been playing it every night since i got it on tuesday. its amazing. play it in a quiet room, with the lights off, alone. and do it with surround sound. its so engrossing that your reflexes actually think you are in the game. i jumped a few times from the shocking moments.

ill definitely be playing this exclusively until halo3 comes out.

This is an epic moment for gaming. Its a beatiful game, grossly engaging storyline, the weapons are a bit cliche, but its all very well put together. I still havnt beaten it and I bought it yesterday. Allthough I think i am at least 3/4 of the way through. Its FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back