Blacrose's Works In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Then I'm doing it right ^^
doing it o_O (i hate it when i don't understand people :cautious: ) well it definitely with adams ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
no fair....you have a head start....and florida is warmer this time compared to PA....you are gonna get done before me....

I just might! I started the build on my FS HC Chest piece. It looks like a beast of a build but I'm sure I can get it done fairly soon (in Kelly time ;))

Looks amazing! Love the battle damage and detail. Nice work... May I ask how you got the black paint to look like burns like that? Whenever I spray and rub with a sock, it just makes ugly streaks and stuff, also seems to dry in a second.

i use an old undershirt and after I get the fine details then I spray the whole piece (cod) or whole section (helmet) with dark grey primer and I put the shirt over my whole arm and whipe downwards so its a continuous patern. Just somthign you have to get used to i guess lol.

All things are sooo pink :)
logo4.gif

:)

Looking great Kelly! :D

LastSpartan said:
Yeah but I believe that Sigma molded Bluerealm's first space diaper. Amiwrong?

Still, it's awesome :p

Devin has an H2 suit. I HD'd the detail for H3 onto a muckle cod base and molded it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, very nice... and very symetrical too! Do most people build the cod piece and break it down into the four pieces (front, back, sides)? I'm guessing the final product fits much better that way as it has more flex points. I ask because I've seen some in half and now yours in quadrants.

Its so...Inspirational!
Love it sooo much!
You work a lot faster then moi :cautious: I'm guessing I'll be this far in...2013!
Really great work Kelly, you've made the girls proud! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back