Blue Team chat-prepare for the 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ares said:
Post counts never mean anything.
Ever!
I personally would love to run the group considering I'm 12 and I'm going to be 13 soon.

your kinda right they mean little

and why cant the forum be on this forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
colmon_9 said:
Ares said:
Post counts never mean anything.
Ever!
I personally would love to run the group considering I'm 12 and I'm going to be 13 soon.

your kinda right they mean little

and why cant the forum be on this forum?

Because Blue Team is not affilliated with the 405th, it's merely a starting point for newbs ;-)

Spartan 110 said:
ooooh, why didnt you that in the first place lol i get it now

Umm...I kinda did...

Blue Team is a place where newbs get to know the forum members and how to create armor...then if they make a good product, we direct them to the 405th...

TheBlue said:
Spartan 110 said:
ooooh, why didnt you that in the first place lol i get it now

Umm...I kinda did...

Blue Team is a place where newbs get to know the forum members and how to create armor...then if they make a good product, we direct them to the 405th...

but isnt that the same thing as mjolnirarmor, i mean we have all the instructions and stuff on this site,where anybody could get it.. why make a group to find the same stuff?

It's not just like MA.com, its like a stepping stone for newbs who want to join the 405th...It'll help them get to the point where they are eligible to join the 405th, which would be a huge honor, so thats why the Blue Team would stay here.

Thank you TheBlue! We realy dont want a leader that has a 1000 posts anyway. We want a leader that can fit in with the crowd. Plus, their realy isnt just one leader, their are many. Anyone can be a part of it, young or old, but it is manly for what TheBlue said. So lets not argue here. We need to get this thing moving. First, a forum, then members.

:agree: That's kinda what I had in mind.

I'm not sure if we will get a forum, but if we ever get sigs back, we can attach somthing on there that will ID us as a Blue Team member...

I can make InvisionPlus forums if you'd like, it would take me less than a half an hour to set up a REALLY good forum for Invision.

Sure! just click the button on below this post to get my email address...It may take awhile for me to get it, though...

I made a great myspace (sorry Leading) if anyone wants to see:

Clicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back