Blue Team, form up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beowulf

Jr Member
Blue Team is a on-this-website club that is dedicated to help newbies, people who want to make armour, or for people who want to prepare to join the 405th. Anyone who has more then 10 posts may join. You must be active as well. You must also show some interest in Halo, either by making something, or explaining something. We are currently getting it approved by admin, and hopefully, a forum will be made for it. Post here if you are interested, and give your comments and ideas.

-Blue Team Leader,
beowulf

P.M me for more info.

Join the Blue Team Today! We also need your help. We want our own forum on this website, so i need people to post on here saying they support the idea. We need at least 20 people. Please, we need your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, what? Why? What is the purpose of joining one group only to try and form another sub group within the group and request special forum for it, it just doesn't seem to make much sense to me, so make with the explaining, please.

I kinna thought that's why we are here, the only difference you propose is dividing us up.... never separate a spartan from the group.

It ends bad

Isn't there already a Forum for the "Noobs"?...

that is a rhetorical question, and that means it requires no answer...

Blue team is a group for those who will not be old enough (18) to join the 405th when it becomes official but still want to be active in the armor scene.

Props to you Beowulf for not letting this thing sink yet. I hope you get the folks you're looking for.

Sigma-LS said:
Blue team is a group for those who will not be old enough (18) to join the 405th when it becomes official but still want to be active in the armor scene.

Props to you Beowulf for not letting this thing sink yet. I hope you get the folks you're looking for.
i always hated that rule... 18 and up >_<
oh well. what adam says goes :whistle:

anyways no seperation :eek: that bad... could have a sub-group in the 405th for younger spartans. :)

Sir! Reporting for duty, Sir! Sign me up because I've got three years to go. Spartan in training ready to go, Sir!

Shadow Dragon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fragclone @ Nov 10 2007, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>i always hated that rule... 18 and up >_<
oh well. what adam says goes :whistle:

anyways no seperation :eek: that bad... could have a sub-group in the 405th for younger spartans. :)</div>

Gosh F*** damn it how many times must i explain this. It is a SUB GROUP FOR YOUNGER SPARTANS. DO THE F***ING RESEARCH!! Its not hard thats why there is a search button. That is exactly what it was for. thank you for restating our purpose :cautious:
Also its Blue team as in Fred (SPARTAN-104's) team of spartans formerly commanded by Spartan 117. Not any relation to red vs. blue or multyplayer. If anyone says anything about the color/team i will explode!

Spartan-104 said:
Gosh F*** damn it how many times must i explain this. It is a SUB GROUP FOR YOUNGER SPARTANS. DO THE F***ING RESEARCH!! Its not hard thats why there is a search button. That is exactly what it was for. thank you for restating our purpose :cautious:
Also its Blue team as in Fred (SPARTAN-104's) team of spartans formerly commanded by Spartan 117. Not any relation to red vs. blue or multyplayer. If anyone says anything about the color/team i will explode!

Red Team...

:p...

:)...

:lol:

:sick:

;)

(y)

Teee Heee...

wait..... 18....................... i'm not sure what to say.........**** ... that means......... i'm gonna go google how to make a time machine :mad: :mad: :mad:

-sad Matt...

Spartan-104 said:
i meant the 405th. the real thing geez. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back