Bluerealm - Done With My Armor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Devin, that is outstanding!!!!!! :eek: So if I just add water to the helmet that you made me, that is what will come out of it right????????? Just like in Gremlins!!!!!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!!! Oh, yeah cats can be a pain sometimes but that is why I bought a Rott......he chases the cat around the house all the time!!!!!!!!!

........aaaaaaa
drr......
I might of just......
what...................................................
sorry I blacked out.......I love the color texture! the green, the lights greens, the brown, the black, the silver. awesome job doesn't even start!! I just really really really love it! Grrrreat work!!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Nice work Blue! That is insanely accurate, and proportional to your body.

First thread in the new forum I see.

Nothing else to say really except congradulations on getting close to completion! You're work is pretty much the embodiment of passion and committment.

Cheers!

Rivalmage said:
nice work. one of the best ive seen.
Correction: "The best" :p
Great work Devin, nice to finally see that paint there, after all this time!
Any plans on what your going to do with it?

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
Tonight, your house gets broken into.
Need a hand? If I get a flight now I can probably be there within 24 hours.
:cautious:

Wow Blue.... I love the paint job! I originally though you would be going for a lighter green, but this is brilliant!

Last edited by a moderator:
yup, it looks basically 100% perfect, theres really nothing else that can be said.. You win halo. (and I don't mean just beating campaigns, I mean taking the game to a whole new level and doing it perfectly)

Well i havn't been on in a looooooooooooooooooong time but, big kudos to B.R for there progess on their spartan, thats film quality in the making. VERY VERY AWESOME job guys!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back